Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Azusa Pacific has a Pro Day but my alma mater doesn't? Da fug WCU?

36 posts in this topic

Posted

wcu would have to beat app state 38 times in a row to tie the all time series lol

So you're saying there's a chance.

Posted

Did any one see the ESPN story of the kid with down syndrome who trains/teaches MMA? Very cool story and he had a Western Carolina banner on his wall.

Posted

Asuka Pacific has real legit talent. I look for us to pick up either Nathank Hinke or Andre Hill from them. Jared Gutowski is a pretty good kicker I could see us taking a flyer on as an undrafted FA

Posted

The WCU players may have been at App's pro day. I know they had Breitenatein from Woffy there

I'm gonna miss beating up in Western every year :(. With us moving up, I can now wish our little brother the best of luck and hope they win the SoCon once again

Posted

Answer me this SCP...what the FUG is a catamount.

Go Apps

Posted

Answer me this SCP...what the FUG is a catamount.

Go Apps

Yosemite Joe or whatever that mascot of yours is is just some drunken hillbilly moonshiner.

A Catamount is a mythical mountain lion that eats centaurs and flys to the moon every night to sleep in a crater. Roar!

1 person likes this

Posted

Yosemite Joe or whatever that mascot of yours is is just some drunken hillbilly moonshiner.

A Catamount is a mythical mountain lion that eats centaurs and flys to the moon every night to sleep in a crater. Roar!

You really need to send that to Western as a suggested upgrade to the mascot...

Posted

I'm a mountaineer and that made ME laugh out loud. Pie for you sir.

GO APP!!

Posted

We should be the WCU Fightin' Thomas Morsteads. Any fat punter that walks down the greatest QB-to-WR convert ever should be a mascot.

Posted

Don't talk poo about Yosef...he is a cool dude.

Posted

The jug battle this year will probably be ugly. I'm envisioning another 79-35 type game like 07, except WCU might get shut out thanks to Woody's defense. Coach Moore wouldn't do that to Speir, but I believe Satt will.

Posted

Have fun in the crappy sun belt.