286 replies to this topic

#1 Boner Champ

Boner Champ

Future Training Camp MVP

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,348 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 07:55 AM

I thought I would put this together now that the season is coming to an end.

I haven't heard of anyone leaving early yet. Until some news breaks, here is a picture of Freddy Mercury riding Darth Vader....

Posted Image

#2 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,614 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 08:28 AM

I think Bullock leaves just because of the family situation and the money could help out. He also just had a baby so that might effect it too but you never know what roy might say to these kids to make them stay.

Roy: "The NBA usually likes to find guys that come off teams that won 30 games and go to the Final Four. Our guys understand that"
3/26/13 7:51 AM

#3 thatlookseasy

thatlookseasy

Death to pennies

• HUDDLER
  • 2,950 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 08:52 AM

I could maybe see Bullock leaving, but he would have to raise his draft stock first. Right now he isnt projected to go in the 1st round, and if you dont go in the 1st there is no guaranteed money

Though honestly I like his potential as an NBA player- he has good height, can hit the 3 and plays solid defense. He wont be a star but should be a useful complementary guy like Danny Green

#4 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,614 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 09:00 AM

I could maybe see Bullock leaving, but he would have to raise his draft stock first. Right now he isnt projected to go in the 1st round, and if you dont go in the 1st there is no guaranteed money

Though honestly I like his potential as an NBA player- he has good height, can hit the 3 and plays solid defense. He wont be a star but should be a useful complementary guy like Danny Green

I agree, I think him and Hairston both have great size to play the 2 in the NBA.

#5 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,614 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 12:08 PM

JEFF GOODMAN
College Basketball Insider

NC State's Lorenzo Brown expected to declare for NBA Draft
March 26, 2013 1:01 pm ET

NC State's Lorenzo Brown is expected to declare for the NBA Draft, sources told CBSSports.com.
The 6-foot-5 junior point guard averaged 12.4 points, 7.2 assists and 4.3 rebounds this season for an N.C. State team that was 24-11, 11-7 in the ACC and lost to Temple in the second round. An announcement could come this week from the school.
Brown is projected by many scouts as a late first-round pick. In the most recent CBSSports.com mock draft, Brown is 28th overall. N.C. State coach Mark Gottfried could also lose junior C.J. Leslie early to the NBA Draft, and will lose seniors Richard Howell and Scott Wood off this year's team.

#6 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,614 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 12:54 PM

@AdamZagoria: N.C. State's CJ Leslie will also declare for the NBA Draft, source tells @SNYtv

#7 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 23,667 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina/Virginia

Posted 26 March 2013 - 04:23 PM

I believe UNLV's Anthony Bennett is leaning toward declaring.

#8 beckersteen

beckersteen

Nihilum

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 853 posts
  • LocationConcord

Posted 26 March 2013 - 04:36 PM

I heard on the radio today that Kentucky has up to 9 players who will try to enter the draft.

wut

#9 YoungPanthers89

YoungPanthers89

Lucy Snorebush

• HUDDLER
  • 10,924 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 26 March 2013 - 04:42 PM

I expect CJ and Zo to both go pro but fwiw CJ did tweet "Who said I was going pro" shortly followed by Zo responding with "Church to that!"....but they will probably both still go

#10 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 14,268 posts
  • Location704

Posted 26 March 2013 - 06:35 PM

Saw an article that states:

TJ Warren
Lorenzo Brown
Rasheed Suliamon

all legitimate threats to leave

Brown is a lock but I would be surprised if the other two went. Still, money talks.

#11 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 14,268 posts
  • Location704

Posted 26 March 2013 - 06:45 PM

Yeah one more year would certainly do him good. But you gotta look at it like this...next year's draft. Tony Parker from UCLA, Jabari Parker, Andrew Wiggins, basically the starting 5 from Kentucky, Rodney Purvis, Shane Larkin, etc...that draft is going to be loaded.

This year? not so much lol

#12 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,614 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 06:52 PM

Yeah one more year would certainly do him good. But you gotta look at it like this...next year's draft. Tony Parker from UCLA, Jabari Parker, Andrew Wiggins, basically the starting 5 from Kentucky, Rodney Purvis, Shane Larkin, etc...that draft is going to be loaded.

This year? not so much lol

Larkin would be crazy not to declare this year, he can only hurt his stock next year.

#13 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 14,268 posts
  • Location704

Posted 26 March 2013 - 06:58 PM

Larkin would be crazy not to declare this year, he can only hurt his stock next year.

they said on CBS he was coming back. I agree though, he's an idiot not to declare this year.

He may have just said that he's returning to put an end to the troll reporters bugging him about it during the tourney. IMHO he is leaving.

#14 jamos14

jamos14

The Huddle Beast

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,678 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 10:11 AM

Saw an article that states:

TJ Warren
Lorenzo Brown
Rasheed Suliamon

all legitimate threats to leave

Brown is a lock but I would be surprised if the other two went. Still, money talks.

Suilamon is going nowhere. Sorry to disappoint.

#15 SZ James (banned)

SZ James (banned)

(and resurrected)

• HUDDLER
  • 7,801 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 10:40 AM

wait did someone actually say TJ Warren? lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com