Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hotsauce

Who is going Pro? 2013 edition

287 posts in this topic

I want everyone + Wiggins.

I think Wiggins is going to Kentucky. Too much money for him to turn down.

Not enough balls to go around at UK, I think FSU is the leader unless Bullock or JMM leave early and then unc might have a shot. If none of them leave who rides the bench while Wiggins starts?

I think bullock is leaving. Can't say I blame him. I can't really blame any college athlete that leaves early to get paid.

My crystal ball is as clear as everyone else's......just waiting for the news just like everyone else

This basketball season was long and exhausting. Glad I'm gonna be able to take a few months off from it once the dust settles.

In baseball/college baseball/golf mode now

Cody Zeller declaring for NBA this afternoon - wouldn't draft this guy

So are unc fans hoping at least 1 of the 3(JMM, Bullock, or Hairston) leave to make room or entice Wiggins to come?

I'd take a junior Hairston or senior Bullock, over a freshman Wiggins. Bullock is probably gone in any case, not sure how that will affect Wiggins' decision. Everyone seems to think that UNC isn't really even in the discussion with him but we'll see how it plays out.

Not enough balls to go around at UK, I think FSU is the leader unless Bullock or JMM leave early and then unc might have a shot. If none of them leave who rides the bench while Wiggins starts?

You're talking about Roy Williams here...players like Marvin Williams and Brandon Wright came off the bench. He'd probably have Wiggins coming off the bench. He'd still get about 25-30 minutes a game I think though. That's one reason that I think Wiggins won't come to UNC if both Bullock and Hairston come back.

If he goes to FSU - it's to get practice slamming bottle rats before the NBA not to compete for a championship.

The state of Florida could have the hottest coeds in America per capita, and FSU is near the top of the list.

You're talking about Roy Williams here...players like Marvin Williams and Brandon Wright came off the bench. He'd probably have Wiggins coming off the bench. He'd still get about 25-30 minutes a game I think though. That's one reason that I think Wiggins won't come to UNC if both Bullock and Hairston come back.

Yeah this is a good point. Marvin parlayed a 6th man roll and a title run to the #2 overall pick.

In hindsight, Marvin probably should have hung around for another season.

I think if Wiggins commits to UNC and lives up to the hype we'll redshirt one of our freshmen bigs (probably Kennedy Meeks). The reason I say Meeks because he needs time to get in shape where he can run our high tempo offense. If Wiggins commits I can see us running the small man line-up again

PG- Paige

SG- Hairston

SF- Wiggins

PF- Bullock (chose him as the PF because he's taller although not as athletic as Hairston)

C- McAdoo

I doubt Roy will want to run the small ball lineup anytime soon. It's not his preferred style and he didn't like having to do it this year.