Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hotsauce

Who is going Pro? 2013 edition

287 posts in this topic

I assumed that Bullock was going Pro because of his situation, if he's got even a borderline first round chance then he's gotta go. Just had a kid and everything else going on for him. He just couldn't turn the money down.

Maybe this will give us a shot with Wiggins? Never know. Would still rather have Bullock for another year instead of Wiggins for one year, though.

He's a second rounder but his family needs money

He'll be picked over Kelly and curry

I think one of the smart teams takes him late in the 1st round. He will be a solid player in the NBA in the Danny Green/ Chandler Parsons role

I think his ceiling is Joe Johnson if he works hard. Dude can shoot and is athletic. Gotta be more consistent.

Guys dont forget State's tractor pull team is 10th out of 15 teams lets not sleep on them.

And I think Duke has other sports besides basketball, but I can't confirm that.

You'd think all the rural hillbillies that are UNC 'fans' would pull for State if it's cred is all about farming. Don't you dabble in tractor pulling yourself? Or are you the 1-in-a-million UNC fan who has actually been to Chapel Hill?

You fools that don't think kelly will be drafted are straight retarded heels homers

Ohh wait its just one fool posting his manure more than once, what a shocker.

You'd think all the rural hillbillies that are UNC 'fans' would pull for State if it's cred is all about farming. Don't you dabble in tractor pulling yourself? Or are you the 1-in-a-million UNC fan who has actually been to Chapel Hill?

I went to Chapel Hill lol

You fools that don't think kelly will be drafted are straight retarded heels homers

I'm sure he will. By Turkey.

@bretstrelow: UNC makes it official: Reggie Bullock turning pro