Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who is going Pro? 2013 edition

287 posts in this topic

Posted

Larkin would be crazy not to declare this year, he can only hurt his stock next year.

they said on CBS he was coming back. I agree though, he's an idiot not to declare this year.

He may have just said that he's returning to put an end to the troll reporters bugging him about it during the tourney. IMHO he is leaving.

Posted

Saw an article that states:

TJ Warren

Lorenzo Brown

Rasheed Suliamon

all legitimate threats to leave

Brown is a lock but I would be surprised if the other two went. Still, money talks.

Suilamon is going nowhere. Sorry to disappoint.

Posted

wait did someone actually say TJ Warren? lol

Posted

Suilamon is going nowhere. Sorry to disappoint.

Of course he isn't. But PJ, Bullock, and JMM are all locks to leave right?

Every mock I've looked at has him as a 1st rd pick.

Posted

wait did someone actually say TJ Warren? lol

Yeah. I saw it on twitter. One of those guys like Will Brinson or Bill Voth retweeted from an "insider" that Warren along with Zo were thinking hard about it. I'm posting from my phone at work, ill try to dig it up when I get home.

As a Carolina fan I wouldn't be upset about him leaving. One if the best freshmen in America last season.

Posted

Of course he isn't. But PJ, Bullock, and JMM are all locks to leave right?

Every mock I've looked at has him as a 1st rd pick.

Only UNC player I think is leaving is McAdoo. He'd be silly not too. Next year he will likely be exposed again and slip out of the 1st round.

Posted

By exposed, do you mean like playing out of position all season?

Any player, Rasheed included, looking to go a few spots higher than they should will consider leaving early.

Posted

Yeah Sheed and Warren will be back the main question is Hairston, Bullock, and JMM coming back?

Posted

By exposed, do you mean like playing out of position all season?

Any player, Rasheed included, looking to go a few spots higher than they should will consider leaving early.

No, by exposed I mean, exposed. As in, can't shoot FTs, can't consistently shoot 10-15 jumpers, doesn't play good defense.

The only thing he has going for him is very high athleticism and the fact that his dad was an all-pro.

And Sheed will only get better. He is only averaging 11 points a game. Next year he will be a much more dominant scorer. No reason to leave now.

Posted

they said on CBS he was coming back. I agree though, he's an idiot not to declare this year.

He may have just said that he's returning to put an end to the troll reporters bugging him about it during the tourney. IMHO he is leaving.

Normally the best mock drafts are from draftexpress.

Posted

No, by exposed I mean, exposed. As in, can't shoot FTs, can't consistently shoot 10-15 jumpers, doesn't play good defense.

The only thing he has going for him is very high athleticism and the fact that his dad was an all-pro.

And Sheed will only get better. He is only averaging 11 points a game. Next year he will be a much more dominant scorer. No reason to leave now.

NBA scouts are neither blind nor retarded, they have a pretty good grasp on Mcadoo's game at this point. He wouldnt hurt his stock by coming back unless he shows no improvement next year

Posted

NBA scouts are neither blind nor retarded, they have a pretty good grasp on Mcadoo's game at this point. He wouldnt hurt his stock by coming back unless he shows no improvement next year

Do you mean the way he hurt his stock by showing no improvement this year?