Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who is going Pro? 2013 edition

287 posts in this topic

Posted

To be fair 15 and 16 seeds are reserved for auto bids from conferences like the Big South, not one year dud teams from the ACC, Big's, and SEC.

Just making a point that unc had a disappointing year since they couldn't even make the NCAA tourney.

Posted

I seriously doubt that McAdoo will be playing much center next year. I could be wrong of course, but he's no center and never will be.

Posted

I used the generic lineup, you guys know what I meant. Quick critiquing lol.

Posted

We never lost to a 15 seed.

Was weber state a 13 or 14? Did harold the show areseneux get drafted, because atleast lehigh had an nba player. When you are in the tourney every single year you are eventually gonna lose to a bad team.

Posted

I went to Chapel Hill lol

Alright, I respect that.

All my friends who went to UNC find it annoying that most of the fan base are dipshits that only pay attention to the basketball season (and only when they're good).

Yet nearly every one of those said dipshits have full out jump suits of UNC gear they prattle around in.

Everyone I know who WENT TO UNC is intelligent and rational. That's how I know most of you have never sniffed Chapel Hill.

Posted

It's gotten out of hand again. The jealous, envious Carolina haters can't go 3 comments without insulting UNC fans or making condescending posts.

Stop derailing threads. You're season is over and you got your hearts broken

There is a special thread that Jason created for u to use so u can feel better about yourselves. I'm seriously beginning to question if some of u have any friends or human interaction outside of this forum.

Also - did u see that Arizona freshmen that declared for the NBA? 5.2 pg! Somebody gave that kid some awful advice

Posted

I seriously doubt that McAdoo will be playing much center next year. I could be wrong of course, but he's no center and never will be.

He played C because he had to last season. James/Meeks this year.

Posted

It's gotten out of hand again. The jealous, envious Carolina haters can't go 3 comments without insulting UNC fans or making condescending posts.

There is a special thread that Jason created for u to use so u can feel better about yourselves. I'm seriously beginning to question if some of u have any friends or human interaction outside of this forum.

Also - did u see that Arizona freshmen that declared for the NBA? 5.2 pg! Somebody gave that kid some awful advice

Yeah unc haters are the only ones insulting people and derailing threads. Come on son.

Posted

Stay on topic guy

Posted

Stay on topic guy

You need to do the same.

@bretstrelow: RT @GoodmanCBS Villanova's Tony Chennault, who transferred from Wake last year, is transferring again - per sources. Likely to lower level.

Posted

I commend your attempt at correctly using the superbly-hard-to-understand contraction, "You're". Unfortunately it was wrong, but having gone to ECU I can understand your poor grasp of spelling.

Go back to using u, ur, 2, 4 and other shorthand they taught you over in Greenville.

Ur not smart enuf 2 hav gone 2 UNC so stop pretending to urself.

With that aside, I do think that UNC will be back near the top in the ACC next season now that they're returning Hairston and McAdoo. From top to bottom that team will have talent, and Roy, as much as any coach (or more-so) , needs a lot of talent on his roster to be successful.

Posted

If your going to insult people your jealous of please use the thread Jason created to do so bro. It's annoying to have to scroll through 4 pages of envious Carolina haters to find a bit of useful info.

Also - youre analysis of UNC isn't bad but again you've used the wrong thread.

Stay. On. Topic.

Gary Harris back to MSU btw.