Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hotsauce

Who is going Pro? 2013 edition

287 posts in this topic

@bretstrelow: UNC makes it official: Reggie Bullock turning pro

Best of luck Bullock... Thanks for three productive years

Show us that Duke diploma.

I never claimed I went to Duke, son.

Best of luck Bullock... Thanks for three productive years

Yes it looks like Roy's mind tricks to kill his players draft stock didn't work on Reggie.

Show us that diploma.

http://www.google.com/search?tbm=isch&q=unc%20diploma&tbs=imgo:1&biw=1176&bih=807&sei=K4ttUcnAI4rA8ASWjIDQCA

Then why does he have to prove poo to you? ;)

Are you slow? Because he claimed he went to unc.

Are you slow? Because he claimed he went to unc.

He never claimed to graduate. So why do you need proof when a UNC fan claims to have attended but not when a dook or state fan claims the same?

He never claimed to graduate. So why do you need proof when a UNC fan claims to have attended but not when a dook or state fan claims the same?

Why don't you let him speak for himself? What Duke fan has claimed they went to Duke? Most NC State fans did go to NC state. I don't know a single person who is an NC State fan that didn't attend that university, I mean how could you keep dealing with that program year after year if you weren't invested?

Why don't you let him speak for himself? What Duke fan has claimed they went to Duke? Most NC State fans did go to NC state. I don't know a single person who is an NC State fan that didn't attend that university, I mean how could you keep dealing with that program year after year if you weren't invested?

I'm pretty sure that other duke fan that posts a lot said he went to duke (Munch I think is his name). Dont really give a fug though

I just find it funny that 5 minutes after a guy says he went to UNC someone comes in and demands proof.

I'm pretty sure that other duke fan that posts a lot said he went to duke (Munch I think is his name). Dont really give a fug though

I just find it funny that 5 minutes after a guy says he went to UNC someone comes in and demands proof.

I have never known anyone on here to claim they went to Duke.

It's easy to say you went to some school especially when one of the knocks on the unc fanbase is that 90% of them didn't go there.