Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who is going Pro? 2013 edition

287 posts in this topic

Posted

pJBchE.jpg

8114848.jpeg

#sources

Posted

Bullock and PJ are great shooters - but guess what so is everyone else in the NBA.

Lots of guys going to be picked a lot earlier than they should because of the talent pool.

If they bounce to the association PEACE

Posted

Roy needs to remind these guys of a few UNC players that left early like: Joe Forte, Marvin Williams, Ed Davis, etc.

Posted

Roy needs to remind these guys of a few UNC players that left early like: Joe Forte, Marvin Williams, Ed Davis, etc.

You can't be mad at them for leaving... Especially Bullock with his situation

Hairston's stock is really fuggin high so I don't see a reason for him to stick around as well. I would love for both of them to come back but if they enter the draft I can't be too mad at them.

Posted

I'm certainly not upset. Get ya money man!!!

Posted

Hairston i doubt would be a lottery pick at this point. Don't get why he'd jump.

Posted

2nd year in a row Carolina will have to replace 4 starters.

The good news?

I got my excuses ready for next season!

Posted

I figured he would.... Damn can't blame the kid but that's a HUGE loss for us

But... This was just tweeted

Spoke with both P.J. Hairston’s mom and Reggie Bullock’s earlier. Both say sons are ways away from making decision about NBA.

— Andrew Carter (@_andrewcarter) March 28, 2013

Yeah I don't know just passing along tweets I see that come through. PJ had a pretty amazing year, he only got 20-23 minutes a game and averaged 15ppg, and 4rpg. He has great size for a SG so we will see.

Posted

Yeah I don't know just passing along tweets I see that come through. PJ had a pretty amazing year, he only got 20-23 minutes a game and averaged 15ppg, and 4rpg. He has great size for a SG so we will see.

He still can't dribble and drive like an NBA SG would be required too.

Posted

IMO, Hairston is our best player. I don't want to lose him. I don't want to lose Bullock either but he's given us 3 good years and his situation is a bit different than Hairston, with having a kid and everything. JMM can leave and I wouldn't sweat it. He's OK but underperformed. And I don't care that he was out of position, so was Hansbrough and he killed it.

If all 3 leave and we don't get Wiggins (which I'm reading we won't), next year will be hard to watch.

Posted

He still can't dribble and drive like an NBA SG would be required too.

You can teach that, what you can't teach is his size.

Posted

You can teach that, what you can't teach is his size.

Yeah but i'm trying to sell him on staying LOL