Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who is going Pro? 2013 edition

287 posts in this topic

Posted

Yeah but i'm trying to sell him on staying LOL

I gotcha.

Posted

Duke fans better be praying JMM, PJ, and Bullock leave.

Because they did so much damage this year? Pj is good and id put him on Dukes team in a heartbeat. The other two, lawls.

Posted

Because they did so much damage this year? Pj is good and id put him on Dukes team in a heartbeat. The other two, lawls.

Wow, no respect for Reggie?

He's just as good as your boy Kelly.

Posted

When you recruit NBA players they are going to eventually go to the NBA. Turnover is expected but consistency is key.

With or without Andrew Wiggins, a UNC team with PJ/JMM/RB next year will be much better than a team without them. It will make Paige's job a lot easier too.

Posted

Yup. Bullock is a better shooter and a much better athlete. He has an NBA body.

If Reggie leaves - who do you think will get drafted higher? He or Kelly?

That is an easy question to answer.

Posted

@caneswatch Fox Sports reporting that Shane Larkin will likely enter his name into NBA Draft. Could pull it back. http://bit.ly/YRZYao

Posted

@caneswatch Fox Sports reporting that Shane Larkin will likely enter his name into NBA Draft. Could pull it back. http://bit.ly/YRZYao

He would be crazy not to enter the draft.

Posted

Yeah I called BS on Larkin when he said he wasn't leaving right before the NCAA started. Smart on his part though so you don't have the troll reporters bugging him about during the tourney.

Posted

I wouldnt trade the two and i think kelly will be picked higher, 6'10 and can shoot the three is very desirable. Already said he will be a so so pro so dont start flaming away

Posted

I wouldnt trade the two and i think kelly will be picked higher, 6'10 and can shoot the three is very desirable. Already said he will be a so so pro so dont start flaming away

He's good, don't get me wrong but Duke has had players like Kelly in the past (i.e. Randolph, McRoberts) that haven't exactly lit up the NBA.

However McBob has been a great addition to the Cats.

Posted

Your clueless if you think mcroberts is anything like kelly. They couldnt be less similar. Besides both being white and tall.

Posted

Your clueless if you think mcroberts is anything like kelly. They couldnt be less similar. Besides both being white and tall.

You clearly weren't a Duke fan when McRoberts was in college.

As a matter of fact, McRoberts was probably better in college than Kelly is because he could drive and had a semi-post game.