• Please log in to reply
286 replies to this topic

#196 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,409 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 05:02 PM

Excellent guard play in march is like excellent pitching in October. It wins titles man. No argument from me on that at all. You gotta get there first though.

What were Singlar and Scheyers height in 2010?

Also wasn't Zubek like 7'2? If I recall correctly he really played well in when it mattered in march.

U gotta have bigs

Scheyer was 6'5", Singler 6'8" and Zoubek 7'0".

Sheed is 6'4", Dawkins is 6'4", and Matt Jones is 6'4" so we have pretty good height at the 2 guard plus a ton of guys who are 6'8"-6'9"(Murphy, Jefferson, Hairston, Hood, and Parker) and MP3 is 6'11"-7'. Coach K will have a lot of talent to work with so it should be an exciting year.

#197 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,409 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 05:03 PM

You sound quite intrigued with me. Wanna skype later? ;)

I'll pass, but thanks for the offer.

#198 4Corners

4Corners

Trill Laimbeer

• HUDDLER
  • 13,386 posts
  • Location704

Posted 11 April 2013 - 05:13 PM

Scheyer was 6'5", Singler 6'8" and Zoubek 7'0".

Sheed is 6'4", Dawkins is 6'4", and Matt Jones is 6'4" so we have pretty good height at the 2 guard plus a ton of guys who are 6'8"-6'9"(Murphy, Jefferson, Hairston, Hood, and Parker) and MP3 is 6'11"-7'. Coach K will have a lot of talent to work with so it should be an exciting year.

Yeah I saw Dawkins is coming back. If you guys had him 2 weeks ago you would have only lost by 14

Besides Suliamon, Parker, and I will give u Hood - where is this "lots of talent" u spoke of?

U might not want to believe this but you guys RIGHT NOW look like what UNC did this time last year minus the pg situation we had.

#199 4Corners

4Corners

Trill Laimbeer

• HUDDLER
  • 13,386 posts
  • Location704

Posted 11 April 2013 - 05:19 PM

I'm ready for the ball to drop with UNC though man so I can get on with my spring and summer.

I'm in MLB/College baseball/golf mode

This past season took a lot out if me. Anytime you have a frustrating season it's always rough. You'd think I'd be used to it being a panther and cubs fan lol.

It was a season of peaks and valleys and I'm ready to take a few months off from college hoops.

Edit: one other thing, I uses to be a supporter of the 1 yr rule in college hoops. I no longer feel that way.

#200 Baby Andy Reid

Baby Andy Reid

finally someone fatter than Alice

• HUDDLER
  • 2,880 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 05:21 PM

Yeah I saw Dawkins is coming back. If you guys had him 2 weeks ago you would have only lost by 14

Besides Suliamon, Parker, and I will give u Hood - where is this "lots of talent" u spoke of?

U might not want to believe this but you guys RIGHT NOW look like what UNC did this time last year minus the pg situation we had.

And add the best coach in the game. Unc is a top three seed with k as their coach last year. Cook is good, murphy and jefferson will be much improved next year.

Plums and hairston will still suck.

#201 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,409 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 06:07 PM

Talent? Cook, Jefferson, Dawkins, Jones, Hood, Parker, and Sulaimon is the top tier of talent.

And unc had talent last year and could have had a pretty damn good season if their coach would play to the talents of his players instead of trying to force his system. Starting his best 5 players from the start of the season would have helped too.

#202 4Corners

4Corners

Trill Laimbeer

• HUDDLER
  • 13,386 posts
  • Location704

Posted 12 April 2013 - 12:14 PM

Texas PG Myck Kabongo going pro.

After all the BS he's been through from the NCAA can't say I blame him.

#203 CarolinaNCSU

CarolinaNCSU

• HUDDLER
  • 4,299 posts
  • LocationRaleigh

Posted 12 April 2013 - 01:25 PM

Sounding like all 3 UNC guys will be back (although it's only internet rumors) and Wiggins to FSU according to analysts anyway.

If both of those things happen, I'd expect UNC to be a Top 10 team, and probably join Duke in the Top 5.

#204 rscott94

rscott94

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,576 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 02:43 PM

Annnnnnd it's official

http://northcarolina.../2/1282996.html

#205 4Corners

4Corners

Trill Laimbeer

• HUDDLER
  • 13,386 posts
  • Location704

Posted 12 April 2013 - 02:45 PM

This will make my drive to Ohio easier tomorrow.

#206 carpanfan96

carpanfan96

play hard, hit harder

• HUDDLER
  • 10,756 posts
  • LocationConcord, NC

Posted 12 April 2013 - 04:41 PM

Annnnnnd it's official

http://northcarolina.../2/1282996.html

Last two days have been good for the Tar Heels with Hariston staying and Henderson and Samuel committing to the football team.

#207 4Corners

4Corners

Trill Laimbeer

• HUDDLER
  • 13,386 posts
  • Location704

Posted 12 April 2013 - 09:10 PM

Last two days have been good for the Tar Heels with Hariston staying and Henderson and Samuel committing to the football team.

I'm pumped for the fall. UNC is going to make a strong push for conference title.

The baseball team is #1 in the country too.

#208 SmootsDaddy89

SmootsDaddy89

Just Say No To Boo

• HUDDLER
  • 9,852 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 11:24 AM

HOW SWEET IT IS!!!!

#209 SmootsDaddy89

SmootsDaddy89

Just Say No To Boo

• HUDDLER
  • 9,852 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 11:39 AM

Guys dont forget State's tractor pull team is 10th out of 15 teams lets not sleep on them.

And I think Duke has other sports besides basketball, but I can't confirm that.

#210 Hugor Hill

Hugor Hill

It's not easy being drunk all the time

• HUDDLER
  • 2,005 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 12:42 PM

Guys dont forget State's tractor pull team is 10th out of 15 teams lets not sleep on them.

And I think Duke has other sports besides basketball, but I can't confirm that.

Well, I at least know Duke has a lacrosse team.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.