#256 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,448 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina/Virginia

Posted 16 April 2013 - 10:47 PM

I was talking to Jamos on twitter, and I think it we'll be interesting to see how Duke responds to McAdoo's return...

Do they play Jefferson at the five and play with a smaller line-up, or do they take their chance on Plumlee at the five...

#257 CarolinaNCSU

CarolinaNCSU

• HUDDLER
  • 4,773 posts
  • LocationRaleigh

Posted 17 April 2013 - 12:10 AM

Duke is fine throwing either Amile or even Jabari at McAdoo. He's got like 1 inch and 10 lbs on Jabari and we all know he's soft as hell inside.

#258 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 23,448 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 12:56 AM

Duke is fine throwing either Amile or even Jabari at McAdoo. He's got like 1 inch and 10 lbs on Jabari and we all know he's soft as hell inside.

I expect that to change, I think a third year will do McAdoo wonders. Also I don't think they can afford to throw Parker at McAdoo because that would leave a huge mismatch with Hicks on Jefferson. In my opinion, Hicks might be the most athletic player on the UNC team next to Tokoto.

I see it playing out like this...

PG - Paige, Cook
SG - Hairston, Saulimon
SF - ?, Hood
PF - Hicks, Parker
C - McAdoo, Jefferson

#259 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,611 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 07:00 AM

Yeah it doesn't bug me. It's a cop out. Duke fans would rather take personal shots than talks hoops. Par for the course.

Also - another heartbreaking exit from Duke in March and once again it comes down to their "fans" celebrating Carolina's NBA players leaving early and thumping their chests about beating us a few months ago.

Grow up guys.

That is funny coming from you!

Also unc has had some heartbreaking exits in March too and I can remember unc fans celebrating KI and Rivers leaving early. Like I said earlier I could care less who left early since Duke is stacked next year and if unc misses on Wiggins it could be another year like last on the hill.

#260 Falcons1stPanthers2nd

Falcons1stPanthers2nd

• HUDDLER
  • 2,838 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 07:04 AM

That is funny coming from you!

Also unc has had some heartbreaking exits in March too and I can remember unc fans celebrating KI and Rivers leaving early. Like I said earlier I could care less who left early since Duke is stacked next year and if unc misses on Wiggins it could be another year like last on the hill.

We never lost to a 15 seed.

#261 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,611 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 07:06 AM

I expect that to change, I think a third year will do McAdoo wonders. Also I don't think they can afford to throw Parker at McAdoo because that would leave a huge mismatch with Hicks on Jefferson. In my opinion, Hicks might be the most athletic player on the UNC team next to Tokoto.

I see it playing out like this...

PG - Paige, Cook
SG - Hairston, Saulimon
SF - ?, Hood
PF - Hicks, Parker
C - McAdoo, Jefferson

I don't think McAdoo wants to play center, I also don't see Jefferson playing much center unless he puts on some weight. It will be interesting since Duke is loaded at the wing and the SG spot to see what lineups work the best, it will be a traditional Duke team where the offense runs through the guards and SF as opposed to last year when they ran the offense through Mase. Marshall is going to have to step up and play good D and rebound though kind of like that Zoubek role.

#262 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,611 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 07:06 AM

You did have to play in the NIT, which means you weren't even good enough to be a 15 or 16 seed.

#263 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 23,448 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 08:10 AM

I don't think McAdoo wants to play center, I also don't see Jefferson playing much center unless he puts on some weight. It will be interesting since Duke is loaded at the wing and the SG spot to see what lineups work the best, it will be a traditional Duke team where the offense runs through the guards and SF as opposed to last year when they ran the offense through Mase. Marshall is going to have to step up and play good D and rebound though kind of like that Zoubek role.

My bad, I was going off the traditional positions, should have slotted three forward positions.

#264 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 23,448 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 08:11 AM

You did have to play in the NIT, which means you weren't even good enough to be a 15 or 16 seed.

To be fair 15 and 16 seeds are reserved for auto bids from conferences like the Big South, not one year dud teams from the ACC, Big's, and SEC.

#265 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,611 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 08:29 AM

To be fair 15 and 16 seeds are reserved for auto bids from conferences like the Big South, not one year dud teams from the ACC, Big's, and SEC.

Just making a point that unc had a disappointing year since they couldn't even make the NCAA tourney.

#266 stankowalski

stankowalski

A Hard Walker

• HUDDLER
  • 3,668 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 11:02 AM

I seriously doubt that McAdoo will be playing much center next year. I could be wrong of course, but he's no center and never will be.

#267 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 23,448 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 11:29 AM

I used the generic lineup, you guys know what I meant. Quick critiquing lol.

#268 Baby Andy Reid

Baby Andy Reid

finally someone fatter than Alice

• HUDDLER
  • 3,143 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 08:16 PM

Was weber state a 13 or 14? Did harold the show areseneux get drafted, because atleast lehigh had an nba player. When you are in the tourney every single year you are eventually gonna lose to a bad team.

#269 Rhys

Rhys

Not Rhys Lloyd

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 918 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 06:36 AM

I went to Chapel Hill lol

Alright, I respect that.

All my friends who went to UNC find it annoying that most of the fan base are dipshits that only pay attention to the basketball season (and only when they're good).

Yet nearly every one of those said dipshits have full out jump suits of UNC gear they prattle around in.

Everyone I know who WENT TO UNC is intelligent and rational. That's how I know most of you have never sniffed Chapel Hill.

#270 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 13,952 posts
  • Location704

Posted 18 April 2013 - 09:11 AM

It's gotten out of hand again. The jealous, envious Carolina haters can't go 3 comments without insulting UNC fans or making condescending posts.

Stop derailing threads. You're season is over and you got your hearts broken

There is a special thread that Jason created for u to use so u can feel better about yourselves. I'm seriously beginning to question if some of u have any friends or human interaction outside of this forum.

Also - did u see that Arizona freshmen that declared for the NBA? 5.2 pg! Somebody gave that kid some awful advice

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.