#271 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,482 posts
  • Location704

Posted 18 April 2013 - 09:12 AM

I seriously doubt that McAdoo will be playing much center next year. I could be wrong of course, but he's no center and never will be.

He played C because he had to last season. James/Meeks this year.

#272 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,661 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 18 April 2013 - 10:21 AM

It's gotten out of hand again. The jealous, envious Carolina haters can't go 3 comments without insulting UNC fans or making condescending posts.

Stop derailing threads. You're season is over and you got your hearts broken

There is a special thread that Jason created for u to use so u can feel better about yourselves. I'm seriously beginning to question if some of u have any friends or human interaction outside of this forum.

Also - did u see that Arizona freshmen that declared for the NBA? 5.2 pg! Somebody gave that kid some awful advice

Yeah unc haters are the only ones insulting people and derailing threads. Come on son.

#273 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • 14,482 posts
  • Location704

Posted 18 April 2013 - 10:30 AM

Stay on topic guy

#274 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,661 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 18 April 2013 - 10:38 AM

Stay on topic guy

You need to do the same.

@bretstrelow: RT @GoodmanCBS Villanova's Tony Chennault, who transferred from Wake last year, is transferring again - per sources. Likely to lower level.

#275 Rhys

Rhys

Not Rhys Lloyd

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 931 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 01:46 PM

It's gotten out of hand again. The jealous, envious Carolina haters can't go 3 comments without insulting UNC fans or making condescending posts.

Stop derailing threads. You're season is over and you got your hearts broken

There is a special thread that Jason created for u to use so u can feel better about yourselves. I'm seriously beginning to question if some of u have any friends or human interaction outside of this forum.

Also - did u see that Arizona freshmen that declared for the NBA? 5.2 pg! Somebody gave that kid some awful advice

I commend your attempt at correctly using the superbly-hard-to-understand contraction, "You're". Unfortunately it was wrong, but having gone to ECU I can understand your poor grasp of spelling.

Go back to using u, ur, 2, 4 and other shorthand they taught you over in Greenville.

Ur not smart enuf 2 hav gone 2 UNC so stop pretending to urself.

With that aside, I do think that UNC will be back near the top in the ACC next season now that they're returning Hairston and McAdoo. From top to bottom that team will have talent, and Roy, as much as any coach (or more-so) , needs a lot of talent on his roster to be successful.

#276 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • 14,482 posts
  • Location704

Posted 18 April 2013 - 02:17 PM

If your going to insult people your jealous of please use the thread Jason created to do so bro. It's annoying to have to scroll through 4 pages of envious Carolina haters to find a bit of useful info.

Also - youre analysis of UNC isn't bad but again you've used the wrong thread.

Stay. On. Topic.

Gary Harris back to MSU btw.

#277 CarolinaNCSU

CarolinaNCSU

• ALL-PRO
  • 5,395 posts
  • LocationRaleigh

Posted 18 April 2013 - 03:58 PM

That's big time news for MSU. They'll be contenders next year for sure.

#278 SmootsDaddy89

SmootsDaddy89

Just Say No To Boo

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,339 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 06:34 PM

Alright, I respect that.

All my friends who went to UNC find it annoying that most of the fan base are dipshits that only pay attention to the basketball season (and only when they're good).

Yet nearly every one of those said dipshits have full out jump suits of UNC gear they prattle around in.

Everyone I know who WENT TO UNC is intelligent and rational. That's how I know most of you have never sniffed Chapel Hill.

If you think I act like do here in person then lol.

And I guarantee you if your Chapel Hill friends post on sports message boards they act exactly the way that I do :3

#279 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,661 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 19 April 2013 - 09:36 AM

If you think I act like do here in person then lol.

And I guarantee you if your Chapel Hill friends post on sports message boards they act exactly the way that I do :3

"If you think I act like do here in person then lol."

Chapel Hill education? They are known for their journalism school right? I mean why would I ever question you about where you went to school?

#280 thatlookseasy

thatlookseasy

Death to pennies

• HUDDLER
  • 2,950 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 10:57 AM

Real men dont need to take english classes in college

#281 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • 14,482 posts
  • Location704

Posted 19 April 2013 - 02:19 PM

Zags Olynck to the NBA.

Another big man in this draft I wouldn't touch. His name may be at the top of the list, actually.

See: Zeller, Plumlee

#282 rscott94

rscott94

• HUDDLER
  • 2,014 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 02:43 PM

Alright, I respect that.

All my friends who went to UNC find it annoying that most of the fan base are dipshits that only pay attention to the basketball season (and only when they're good).

Yet nearly every one of those said dipshits have full out jump suits of UNC gear they prattle around in.

Everyone I know who WENT TO UNC is intelligent and rational. That's how I know most of you have never sniffed Chapel Hill.

See it's completely opposite in my area... The "State fans" suddenly turn into "Duke fans" during basketball season.

I have never went to UNC but I pull for them in all sports (winning or losing). It all boils down to every team has those type of fans... That's just my opinion though

#283 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • 14,482 posts
  • Location704

Posted 19 April 2013 - 03:03 PM

See it's completely opposite in my area... The "State fans" suddenly turn into "Duke fans" during basketball season.

I have never went to UNC but I pull for them in all sports (winning or losing). It all boils down to every team has those type of fans... That's just my opinion though

A majority of my ECU friends pull for Duke during basketball season.

A few discovered Duke had a FB program LY when they beat UNC for the first time in a decade.

I expect to hear the typical "wait till basketball season" comments from the duke "fans" when UNC lays the 40-6 smack down on them this season. They'll have their NC State, Gamecock, FSU, Notre Dame, Ohio Stare or Louisville jerseys out by week 3.

#284 toldozer

toldozer

finally someone fatter than Alice

• HUDDLER
  • 4,213 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 07:04 PM

A majority of my ECU friends pull for Duke during basketball season.

A few discovered Duke had a FB program LY when they beat UNC for the first time in a decade.

I expect to hear the typical "wait till basketball season" comments from the duke "fans" when UNC lays the 40-6 smack down on them this season. They'll have their NC State, Gamecock, FSU, Notre Dame, Ohio Stare or Louisville jerseys out by week 3.

Stay on topic. How much dick does unc basketball suck?

#285 rscott94

rscott94

• HUDDLER
  • 2,014 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 09:21 PM

Stay on topic. How much dick does unc basketball suck?

That's horrible trash talk.... I am disappoint

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com