#16 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,182 posts
  • Location704

Posted 27 March 2013 - 10:40 AM

Suilamon is going nowhere. Sorry to disappoint.

Of course he isn't. But PJ, Bullock, and JMM are all locks to leave right?

Every mock I've looked at has him as a 1st rd pick.

#17 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 14,182 posts
  • Location704

Posted 27 March 2013 - 10:43 AM

wait did someone actually say TJ Warren? lol

Yeah. I saw it on twitter. One of those guys like Will Brinson or Bill Voth retweeted from an "insider" that Warren along with Zo were thinking hard about it. I'm posting from my phone at work, ill try to dig it up when I get home.

As a Carolina fan I wouldn't be upset about him leaving. One if the best freshmen in America last season.

#18 jamos14

jamos14

The Huddle Beast

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,631 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 10:52 AM

Of course he isn't. But PJ, Bullock, and JMM are all locks to leave right?

Every mock I've looked at has him as a 1st rd pick.

Only UNC player I think is leaving is McAdoo. He'd be silly not too. Next year he will likely be exposed again and slip out of the 1st round.

#19 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 14,182 posts
  • Location704

Posted 27 March 2013 - 10:58 AM

By exposed, do you mean like playing out of position all season?

Any player, Rasheed included, looking to go a few spots higher than they should will consider leaving early.

#20 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,614 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 11:06 AM

Yeah Sheed and Warren will be back the main question is Hairston, Bullock, and JMM coming back?

#21 jamos14

jamos14

The Huddle Beast

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,631 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 11:11 AM

By exposed, do you mean like playing out of position all season?

Any player, Rasheed included, looking to go a few spots higher than they should will consider leaving early.

No, by exposed I mean, exposed. As in, can't shoot FTs, can't consistently shoot 10-15 jumpers, doesn't play good defense.

The only thing he has going for him is very high athleticism and the fact that his dad was an all-pro.

And Sheed will only get better. He is only averaging 11 points a game. Next year he will be a much more dominant scorer. No reason to leave now.

#22 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,614 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 11:20 AM

they said on CBS he was coming back. I agree though, he's an idiot not to declare this year.

He may have just said that he's returning to put an end to the troll reporters bugging him about it during the tourney. IMHO he is leaving.

Normally the best mock drafts are from draftexpress.

#23 thatlookseasy

thatlookseasy

Death to pennies

• HUDDLER
  • 2,950 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 11:49 AM

No, by exposed I mean, exposed. As in, can't shoot FTs, can't consistently shoot 10-15 jumpers, doesn't play good defense.

The only thing he has going for him is very high athleticism and the fact that his dad was an all-pro.

And Sheed will only get better. He is only averaging 11 points a game. Next year he will be a much more dominant scorer. No reason to leave now.

NBA scouts are neither blind nor retarded, they have a pretty good grasp on Mcadoo's game at this point. He wouldnt hurt his stock by coming back unless he shows no improvement next year

#24 jamos14

jamos14

The Huddle Beast

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,631 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 12:47 PM

NBA scouts are neither blind nor retarded, they have a pretty good grasp on Mcadoo's game at this point. He wouldnt hurt his stock by coming back unless he shows no improvement next year

Do you mean the way he hurt his stock by showing no improvement this year?

#25 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 14,182 posts
  • Location704

Posted 27 March 2013 - 03:05 PM

Normally the best mock drafts are from draftexpress.

Agree

#26 thatlookseasy

thatlookseasy

Death to pennies

• HUDDLER
  • 2,950 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 03:41 PM

Do you mean the way he hurt his stock by showing no improvement this year?

He absolutely showed improvement this year. He was just overrated as a prospect last season

People were talking him up as a top 5 or 10 pick, but I seriously doubt he would have been a lottery pick had he declared last year. He would have been torn apart by scouts during the more extensive scouting prior to the draft

#27 jamos14

jamos14

The Huddle Beast

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,631 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 03:48 PM

He absolutely showed improvement this year. He was just overrated as a prospect last season

People were talking him up as a top 5 or 10 pick, but I seriously doubt he would have been a lottery pick had he declared last year. He would have been torn apart by scouts during the more extensive scouting prior to the draft

You're insane. Austin Rivers went at 10. McAdoo would've easily been in top 10. No question. This year he is maybe ~20s. No way he gets back into lottery next year unless he suddenly becomes Antawn Jamison.

I understand you don't want him to leave, but realistically, he is out the door.

#28 thatlookseasy

thatlookseasy

Death to pennies

• HUDDLER
  • 2,950 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 03:52 PM

You're insane. Austin Rivers went at 10. McAdoo would've easily been in top 10. No question. This year he is maybe ~20s. No way he gets back into lottery next year unless he suddenly becomes Antawn Jamison.

I understand you don't want him to leave, but realistically, he is out the door.

I dont care if he leaves, he isnt a good fit for this team.

I said as much last year- Mcadoo would have been maybe the least accomplished top 10 pick of all time. He was hyped as a pro prospect after 3 solid games filling in for an injured John Henson. NBA teams do not spend top 10 picks on guys with so little production unless they are over 7 feet- Mcadoo doesnt even have good size for a PF

I'll say it again- there is no way Mcadoo would have gone top 10 last year

#29 jamos14

jamos14

The Huddle Beast

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,631 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 03:58 PM

I dont care if he leaves, he isnt a good fit for this team.

I said as much last year- Mcadoo would have been maybe the least accomplished top 10 pick of all time. He was hyped as a pro prospect after 3 solid games filling in for an injured John Henson. NBA teams do not spend top 10 picks on guys with so little production unless they are over 7 feet- Mcadoo doesnt even have good size for a PF

I'll say it again- there is no way Mcadoo would have gone top 10 last year

There is plenty of history of players with little or no production being drafted in the top 10. Go back and look through the last 10 years of lottery picks.

But regardless, he is still gonna leave this year.

#30 thatlookseasy

thatlookseasy

Death to pennies

• HUDDLER
  • 2,950 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 04:02 PM

There is plenty of history of players with little or no production being drafted in the top 10. Go back and look through the last 10 years of lottery picks.

But regardless, he is still gonna leave this year.

Find me a player under 7 ft and averaged around 6 pts 4 rebs, who was drafted top 10

Hint: you wont

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com