286 replies to this topic

#121 Baby Andy Reid

Baby Andy Reid

finally someone fatter than Alice

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,330 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 09:52 AM

Didnt say good championship, just said they won one, not got beat by 20 pts by a team that lost to charlotte.

#122 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 14,272 posts
  • Location704

Posted 01 April 2013 - 09:55 AM

Congrats on winning that "tournament" in November.

Didn't you beat Louisville in that "championship" game?

BWHAHAHAHA

#123 thatlookseasy

thatlookseasy

Death to pennies

• HUDDLER
  • 2,950 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 09:56 AM

Duke was definitely the national champion of November

#124 Baby Andy Reid

Baby Andy Reid

• HUDDLER
  • 3,330 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 09:57 AM

Yeah so that would mean we beat the national champion, you beat who? Unlv?

#125 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 14,272 posts
  • Location704

Posted 01 April 2013 - 10:02 AM

Hey Building Queefer stay on topic. If you need to make yourself feel better by insulting UNC fans do it in the right thread.

Every legitimate, useful thread is derailed by you guys because you duke "fans" can't go 5 minutes without saying the word Carolina.

#126 jamos14

jamos14

The Huddle Beast

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,679 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 10:07 AM

Hey Building Queefer stay on topic. If you need to make yourself feel better by insulting UNC fans do it in the right thread.

Every legitimate, useful thread is derailed by you guys because you duke "fans" can't go 5 minutes without saying the word Carolina.

You say this quite a bit, pretty sure you are actively involved in every conversation that is not on topic. Notice a trend?

#127 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 14,272 posts
  • Location704

Posted 01 April 2013 - 10:11 AM

You say this quite a bit, pretty sure you are actively involved in every conversation that is not on topic. Notice a trend?

I do notice a trend. You four duke "fans" have to constantly derail useful threads with UNC insults and personal attacks. Then true college hoops fans (like myself) have to browse past 5 pages of garbage to get some info.

You made your cute little UNC jealousy thread and if you need to insult us to make yourself feel better plz do it there.

#128 Baby Andy Reid

Baby Andy Reid

• HUDDLER
  • 3,330 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 10:17 AM

I do notice a trend. You four duke "fans" have to constantly derail useful threads with UNC insults and personal attacks. Then true college hoops fans (like myself) have to browse past 5 pages of garbage to get some info.

You made your cute little UNC jealousy thread and if you need to insult us to make yourself feel better plz do it there.

All you want to do is bash on duke, thats the only reason your team gets brought up. Dont flatter yourself the only reason we mention them is in attempt to embarassing you into being quiet. However you have no shame so it doesnt work and you just keep running your mouth.

#129 jamos14

jamos14

The Huddle Beast

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,679 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 10:19 AM

Lets look at the below conversation. Who is the the one that went off topic with insults and attacks? I understand its fun to troll and all but you gotta be more subtle and clever about it for it to be amusing.

Kelly will likely find a spot on a team's rotation next year. He is a good shooter, solid rebounder, good help side defender, has high basketball IQ, and it always helps being 6`11.

Mason is very hit or miss. He has the athleticism to make it in the NBA but I just don't know that he is tough enough. He will certainly be close to lottery pick but that is based solely on his size/strength/speed combo.

Curry is also a wildcard. His driving / creating ability is often overlooked because he is known as a spot shooter only, but he is a pretty good handle, mid range game, and finishing ability at the rim. He is small. That is his biggest weakness. He will be 2nd round or undrafted but will certainly be given an opportunity to prove himself at a training camp.

Kelly will be a great pro player.

In China.

Hate all you want. Duke has churned out solid NBA players the last 10 years. Expect the trend to continue even if you don't like it.

Didn't know it was OK to neg-rep people because your basketball team got swept by Duke and your feelings were hurt. Do you need a tissue?

But but but Duke has like 7 guys who can go for 30+ points any game!

And they beat all those good teams in November!

Carolina at least played in a championship game.

ENJOY THAT LOSS, DUKE FANS

Once again, the highlight of Dukes season is beating Carolina.

And by calling me names won't help your beloved Seth Curry (who is leaving) hit any more jump shots because you're season is OVER and you got BEAT

TOUGH GAME, DUKE

What championship?

The award given to the college team that sends the most players overseas for pro basketball?

K obviously didn't do a good job of coaching the officials. Duke fans should blame him for the loss and dissapointing season.

BWHAAAHAHAHAHA

#130 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 14,272 posts
  • Location704

Posted 01 April 2013 - 10:22 AM

Stay on topic bro

#131 Baby Andy Reid

Baby Andy Reid

• HUDDLER
  • 3,330 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 10:25 AM

Unc is going to miss their top two players next year and suck tremendously. On topic enough?

#132 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 14,272 posts
  • Location704

Posted 01 April 2013 - 10:27 AM

But but butt Ryan Kelly!

#133 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 14,272 posts
  • Location704

Posted 01 April 2013 - 10:29 AM

This forum is going to be a graveyard now because duke lost and their fans have now switched over to Notre Dame/Gamecock/FSU football.

#134 Baby Andy Reid

Baby Andy Reid

• HUDDLER
  • 3,330 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 10:30 AM

Alright bro its been fun, off to do things. Enjoy the rest of your day on the huddle

#135 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 14,272 posts
  • Location704

Posted 01 April 2013 - 10:31 AM

Bro you're in the wrong forum.

The GameCock football thread is located in the college FB section.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com