Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Football Gameplan's Inside the War Room: Carolina Panthers

39 posts in this topic

Posted

The Panthers really look like they are eyeing WR with their #1 pick after having workouts with Tavon Austin and Keenan Allen (who Ricky Prohel seems to REALLY like). But I think they'll just go BPA at DT, CB, OL, or WR. But I wouldn't count out safety in the first. Remember, they were set to draft Mark Barron in 2012 until the Bucs jumped on him.

Posted

no one's DT highlights look good..such a boring position to scout that relies on too many things except for seeing strength at point of attack and motor.

Id pass on DTs too if I was a GM unless they had the Suh career that is additionally confirmed at the combine in size strength and speed.

Posted

So far Gettelman has delivered on everything he has said, common sense leads me to believe that who so ever should be sitting there at 14 that is also the Best Player Available at that time, will, should, and has been foretold to be your next Carolina Panther.

That is all

Posted

Watch out EM if you don't have a WR as the first pick the coalition will get you.

Posted

I'm sorry but that's a terrible mock.

Posted

Starting to doubt a short wr, that is a SLOT, is the best pick for the Panthers. Cam has trouble with dinks and donks. Now if he's a deep threat, then fine.(Steve Smith)

Posted

do people really think we are in desperate NEED at DT? DT isn't really that big of a part of the game, considering we already have Dwan...Besides last year we had a top ten Defense....WR or OL should be our first rd pick

Posted

your fans cheering in the beginning hurt my ears.

Posted

do people really think we are in desperate NEED at DT? DT isn't really that big of a part of the game, considering we already have Dwan...Besides last year we had a top ten Defense....WR or OL should be our first rd pick

The Panthers got beat by the worst team in the league last year because of our DTs.

Posted

The Panthers got beat by the worst team in the league last year because of our DTs.

Example??

Posted

Good morning Panthers fans! Here's my Pre-Draft War Room preview for you guys!

Enjoy

Em

Thanks for always keeping us in mind dude! It'd be nice if other media outlets were able to do the same without being concerned with creating a story as opposed to reporting one.

Posted

Thanks as always Gang! Don't sleep on Richardson..dude can rush the passer.

@Icege - I appreciate that Dude.. The sad part is that the major media has the resources but refuse to make it happen. Don't worry, FBGP will be its own Network one day ;)

1 person likes this