Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jase

The OFFICIAL Carolinahuddle Cat Pix Thread!

PhillyB    40,715

the other day i pet my dog while he slept on me and he didn't stink, then i fed him a handful of food and it was enough, then he pooped neatly and i didn't have to clean it up, then he wasn't loud at all, and best of all he didn't stink or wreck poo while i was gone, or stink

wait i meant my cat

Darth Biscuit    12,582

the other day i pet my dog while he slept on me and he didn't stink, then i fed him a handful of food and it was enough, then he pooped neatly and i didn't have to clean it up, then he wasn't loud at all, and best of all he didn't stink or wreck poo while i was gone, or stink

wait i meant my cat

Three dogs at my house... none of those problems... you could have literally been talking about them. :)

vw31d.jpg

Jase    12,487

And cats always poop in your house. And you always have to clean it up.

Unless your cat uses the toilet, or is a magical cat that doesn't poop.

It smells bad, really bad. Cat owners don't realize how bad it smells because they are used to it.

Oh and my house's previous owner had cats. Took me months to get rid of the cat piss smell in some places, had to rip out the carpet in others.

PhillyB    40,715

It smells bad, really bad. Cat owners don't realize how bad it smells because they are used to it.

Oh and my house's previous owner had cats. Took me months to get rid of the cat piss smell in some places, had to rip out the carpet in others.

photo-141.gif?_r=1360008464

Cary Kollins    18,361

photo-141.gif?_r=1360008464

q6pmjn4277.jpg

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Chairman Wow