Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Packersfan

Hey Panther fans

35 posts in this topic

Always nice to see another team fans show up without all the smack talking. Welcome to the board

The panthers arent really a rival. You guys are way easier to like then the Gmen or the cowboys.

The panthers arent really a rival. You guys are way easier to like then the Gmen or the cowboys.

Translation = you never really have a chance to beat us so it's tough to hate you.

Translation = you never really have a chance to beat us so it's tough to hate you.

We did the last game but you guys outplayed us and should have won.

too soon to talk Fail Mary?!!!!

nice to have some other opposing fans here though!

Class you say? I guess we have never met.

I like the Aaron Rodgers Packers much much more than the Favre Packers. We have somewhat of a rivalry with the Packers since 96.

You guys have given us some heartbreaking losses though. Your a good competitive team. We have lots of love for ya.

too soon to talk Fail Mary?!!!!

nice to have some other opposing fans here though!

Seattle fan?

ya, I can't blame you. I'd be pissed too and you have a right to be. I'm not even going to talk about whether that catch was good or not as the reality of it is, it doesn't matter, it should have been flagged down before that argument even started.

been on the other end of it too many times as well, as we all have. Part of the game I suppose.