#31 DaCityKats

DaCityKats

feed KB 2014

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,609 posts
  • LocationDa City

Posted 27 March 2013 - 04:15 PM

I was just exaggerating, lol. I'll be changing my second round pick to an OT though on my second mock.

no matter what you prove thru facts, scouting reports etc. KKL will not accept CP as one of the top WR prospects.

#32 carpanfan96

carpanfan96

play hard, hit harder

• ALL-PRO
  • 11,571 posts
  • LocationConcord, NC

Posted 27 March 2013 - 04:17 PM

no matter what you prove thru facts, scouting reports etc. KKL will not accept CP as one of the top WR prospects.

I've figured that one out, I'm just having fun because I've been home the last few days with an infection and fever.

#33 DaCityKats

DaCityKats

feed KB 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 8,609 posts
  • LocationDa City

Posted 27 March 2013 - 04:19 PM

get well dude.

#34 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 27 March 2013 - 04:33 PM

Just like I didn't with Hill last year and you. Which I was proven right.

#35 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 27 March 2013 - 04:37 PM

You know what's funny is you don't think he is in the same class as Green and Jones.

How many times have you asked " Why does a WR have to be a AJ Green, Megatron , Type to be drafted in the 1st round"?

#36 DaCityKats

DaCityKats

feed KB 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 8,609 posts
  • LocationDa City

Posted 27 March 2013 - 04:37 PM

Hill was never considered the top WR, keep reaching tho. and i never said he was in the same level as Green and Jones. anything else you would like to add as my mouth piece?

#37 carpanfan96

carpanfan96

play hard, hit harder

• ALL-PRO
  • 11,571 posts
  • LocationConcord, NC

Posted 27 March 2013 - 04:41 PM

Thanks.

I think KKL is thinking that I make my mocks on who I want the Panther's to take and that's not true.

I do them based on who I think the Panthers will take and I'm usually fairly accurate as to what position the Panther's will take and in what round they'll take them at.

#38 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 27 March 2013 - 05:33 PM

Hill was never considered the top WR, keep reaching tho. and i never said he was in the same level as Green and Jones. anything else you would like to add as my mouth piece?

You thought he was. You thought he was a 1st round pick. Which he wasn't. You were drooling over him after the combine. You ignored all the negatives in his game and argue me down about him. I'm only stating what you did.

#39 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 27 March 2013 - 05:36 PM

Thanks.

I think KKL is thinking that I make my mocks on who I want the Panther's to take and that's not true.

I do them based on who I think the Panthers will take and I'm usually fairly accurate as to what position the Panther's will take and in what round they'll take them at.

You offered your opinion on what the panthers will do. Nobody really knows. I just disagreed with your 1st pick . The rest I can see happening.

#40 DaCityKats

DaCityKats

feed KB 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 8,609 posts
  • LocationDa City

Posted 27 March 2013 - 06:13 PM

You thought he was. You thought he was a 1st round pick. Which he wasn't. You were drooling over him after the combine. You ignored all the negatives in his game and argue me down about him. I'm only stating what you did.

a late 1st, yeah he was(produced more then AJ Jenkins who went #30). but they are 2 different players from 2 different systems. lets keep comparing a guy from a wing T offense to a guy who played in a WCO in a pro system. Patterson is ranked a lot higher then Hill.

#41 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 27 March 2013 - 06:36 PM

a late 1st, yeah he was(produced more then AJ Jenkins who went #30). but they are 2 different players from 2 different systems. lets keep comparing a guy from a wing T offense to a guy who played in a WCO in a pro system. Patterson is ranked a lot higher then Hill.

I didn't like Jenkins either so you will here no debate from me. I thought both were mid 2nd round prospect.

Now you bring up the wing T when last year it didn't matter that he played in a Micky Mouse offense. He was so athletic last year we had to get him. No matter he didn't know all the pro routes and was a huge project.

Didn't you think he was going to be better then Lafell?

#42 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 27 March 2013 - 06:36 PM

I didn't like Jenkins either so you will here no debate from me. I thought both were mid 2nd round prospect.

Now you bring up the wing T when last year it didn't matter that he played in a Micky Mouse offense. He was so athletic last year we had to get him. No matter he didn't know all the pro routes and was a huge project.

#43 DaCityKats

DaCityKats

feed KB 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 8,609 posts
  • LocationDa City

Posted 27 March 2013 - 06:44 PM

yeah he is, barring better QB play and no injuries. I wanted him to stretch the field until he becomes a better all around WR. the draft is a crapshoot, in the right situation Hill would have been a star. brought up the wing t because you are comparing 2 different types of WRs becasue they both have weakness. we just agree to disagree, you really dont have to go on a witch hunt whenever somebody likes a prospect that you do not.

and most draftniks, scouts have him as the top WR or in the top 3. ranked higher than Hill.

#44 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 27 March 2013 - 06:51 PM

yeah he is, barring better QB play and no injuries. I wanted him to stretch the field until he becomes a better all around WR. the draft is a crapshoot, in the right situation Hill would have been a star. brought up the wing t because you are comparing 2 different types of WRs becasue they both have weakness. we just agree to disagree, you really dont have to go on a witch hunt whenever somebody likes a prospect that you do not.

and most draftniks, scouts have him as the top WR or in the top 3. ranked higher than Hill.

Ahh no he isn't. You can sell that dream some where else. You have nothing that will say Hill is a better WR then Lafell. Hill was so good the Jets might draft another Wr in the 1st round this year. Lol.

#45 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 27 March 2013 - 10:15 PM

http://www.nfl.com/v...eward-prospects

I'll just put this here as well.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com