Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Any Clutch Fans?

43 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I will get to listening tonight...

When they toured in support of BlastTyrant, it was billed as 'An Evening with Clutch'. Bakerton opened, played for 30-45mins, then Clutch came out & played 2 full sets. If you can get a hold of 'Live in Flint, MI' that is from that tour.

Ive owned Elephant Riders 4 times, lose it within 3 weeks each tiem. I am just not meant to own that album....

Posted · Report post

[quote name='il Malocchio' timestamp='1364499627' post='2179674']
I will get to listening tonight...

When they toured in support of BlastTyrant, it was billed as 'An Evening with Clutch'. Bakerton opened, played for 30-45mins, then Clutch came out & played 2 full sets. If you can get a hold of 'Live in Flint, MI' that is from that tour.

Ive owned Elephant Riders 4 times, lose it within 3 weeks each tiem. I am just not meant to own that album....
[/quote]

Dude I'm the biggest Clutch fan i know...have bootleg CD's of festival recordings at Bonnaroo, LIve in Flint, all that good stuff. There's only one dude i know that will go to shows with me cause my other friends can't stand them.

But Elephant Riders is the poo. I've never really heard a song from them I didn't like.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='ButWhysTheRumGone' timestamp='1364499885' post='2179676']

Dude I'm the biggest Clutch fan i know...have bootleg CD's of festival recordings at Bonnaroo, LIve in Flint, all that good stuff. There's only one dude i know that will go to shows with me cause my other friends can't stand them.

But Elephant Riders is the poo. I've never really heard a song from them I didn't like.
[/quote]

You need new friends.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='TANTRIC-NINJA' timestamp='1364502074' post='2179710']
You need new friends.
[/quote]

I've told them that.

Posted · Report post

Same-same Rum.. Ive drug a friend or 2 to a show, seeing them live usually makes a fan outta anybody.

Cheers, always good to meet someone as into Clutch as I am.. Have a cold one, on me....

[img]http://www.thrashhits.com/wpress/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/clutch-beer-bottle.jpg[/img]
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

i like clutch.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='il Malocchio' timestamp='1364504421' post='2179763']
Same-same Rum.. Ive drug a friend or 2 to a show, seeing them live usually makes a fan outta anybody.

Cheers, always good to meet someone as into Clutch as I am.. Have a cold one, on me....

[img]http://www.thrashhits.com/wpress/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/clutch-beer-bottle.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

Funny story about that, my only other Clutch friend bought one of those in El Paso, Texas.....wierd and awesome.

Posted · Report post

I haven't had it yet, haven't really tried yet either. How is it? Just looked for it, guess it was a limited brewing.... What's the story?

Greg Olsen is a fan too. Remember readin a BearReport article on him, they asked what was on his iPod. Just one of them trivial facts you pick up..

Postin from my phone so I can't go make a Ned Stark meme... "One does not simply 'like Clutch'"

Posted · Report post

Sorry just got back from a Ryan Bingham show. I haven't tried it, but it was random as hell my buddy found it in El Paso. I can't find it anywhere. He said it was pretty damn good, and he is a beer connoisseur of sorts.

....and of course Thor would love Clutch...That's a match made by the Gods.

Posted · Report post

I saw them open for Marilyn Manson at Jeremiah's back in 95-96. Pretty good show.

Posted · Report post

Went to see Limp Bizkit because Clutch opened... Left 4 songs into LBs set...

Check out their newer stuff PSC, Blast Tyrant & From Beale Street to Oblivion are top shelf..... Heres 2 more awesome jams....

[yt]Pb7_SYw9i_s[/yt]

[yt]dtkFiIMkY0w[/yt]

Posted · Report post

Just checking in for the mo....

dodge swinger 1973 top down chassis low...

I actually made it on the 9:30 DVD...I've seen them too many times to count
1 person likes this