Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheRumGone

Any Clutch Fans?

43 posts in this topic

Sorry just got back from a Ryan Bingham show. I haven't tried it, but it was random as hell my buddy found it in El Paso. I can't find it anywhere. He said it was pretty damn good, and he is a beer connoisseur of sorts.

....and of course Thor would love Clutch...That's a match made by the Gods.

I saw them open for Marilyn Manson at Jeremiah's back in 95-96. Pretty good show.

Went to see Limp Bizkit because Clutch opened... Left 4 songs into LBs set...

Check out their newer stuff PSC, Blast Tyrant & From Beale Street to Oblivion are top shelf..... Heres 2 more awesome jams....

Just checking in for the mo....

dodge swinger 1973 top down chassis low...

I actually made it on the 9:30 DVD...I've seen them too many times to count

1 person likes this

Jesus on the Dashboard!!!!! OH YEA!

I got that 9:30 DVD...It's pretty damn sick. Were you interviewed or just at the show?

Here's a cool vid about the making of their beer. Pretty cool if you haven't seen it already.

Jesus on the Dashboard!!!!! OH YEA!

I got that 9:30 DVD...It's pretty damn sick. Were you interviewed or just at the show?

its a quick few seconds where it shows me and some amigos screaming as we're leaving a show at amos's in Charlotte haha

its a quick few seconds where it shows me and some amigos screaming as we're leaving a show at amos's in Charlotte haha

Haha nice dude. They're playing there May 7th, gonna be buying tickets soon. I heard all their shows have been sold out this tour because of how good the new CD is.

Went to see Limp Bizkit because Clutch opened... Left 4 songs into LBs set...

Check out their newer stuff PSC, Blast Tyrant & From Beale Street to Oblivion are top shelf..... Heres 2 more awesome jams....

">

I haven't listened to them in years, but I went to several shows in college. Great band! Thanks for the reminder! I'm going to go find my old CDs.