42 replies to this topic

#11 j2sgam

j2sgam

cant beat the original...

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Locationtryin to figure it out...
HUDDLER

Posted 28 March 2013 - 02:19 PM

Not going to question that. Im not a big fan of instrumentals so I dont really listen to them. I have, however, seen Bakerton open for Clutch a few times, Neil was nowhere to be seen. I'll take a wrong here...

biscuit'll tell you, Ive been hollerin Clutch on here for years, started a few threads on them. Think catfang did the last talkin about Earth Rocker coming out. How fugged up is it that I got the new CD the day it came out & have not listened to it yet?

I spread some rep around just because.. Z got pie & rep for the Nashville Pussy reference, they are entertaining.....

#12 TheRumGone

TheRumGone

mountain man

• LocationAsheville, NC
SUPPORTER

Posted 28 March 2013 - 02:28 PM

Not going to question that. Im not a big fan of instrumentals so I dont really listen to them. I have, however, seen Bakerton open for Clutch a few times, Neil was nowhere to be seen. I'll take a wrong here...

biscuit'll tell you, Ive been hollerin Clutch on here for years, started a few threads on them. Think catfang did the last talkin about Earth Rocker coming out. How fugged up is it that I got the new CD the day it came out & have not listened to it yet?

I spread some rep around just because.. Z got pie & rep for the Nashville Pussy reference, they are entertaining.....

Yea he's on the recordings, I've never been able to see them open up with Bakerton, though. Earth Rocker is the poo. It's back to that Blast Tyrant type of sound. My favorite song off the new album is my sig. Neil's voice sounds incredible on this album.

#13 j2sgam

j2sgam

HUDDLER

Posted 28 March 2013 - 02:40 PM

I will get to listening tonight...

When they toured in support of BlastTyrant, it was billed as 'An Evening with Clutch'. Bakerton opened, played for 30-45mins, then Clutch came out & played 2 full sets. If you can get a hold of 'Live in Flint, MI' that is from that tour.

Ive owned Elephant Riders 4 times, lose it within 3 weeks each tiem. I am just not meant to own that album....

#14 TheRumGone

TheRumGone

mountain man

• LocationAsheville, NC
SUPPORTER

Posted 28 March 2013 - 02:44 PM

I will get to listening tonight...

When they toured in support of BlastTyrant, it was billed as 'An Evening with Clutch'. Bakerton opened, played for 30-45mins, then Clutch came out & played 2 full sets. If you can get a hold of 'Live in Flint, MI' that is from that tour.

Ive owned Elephant Riders 4 times, lose it within 3 weeks each tiem. I am just not meant to own that album....

Dude I'm the biggest Clutch fan i know...have bootleg CD's of festival recordings at Bonnaroo, LIve in Flint, all that good stuff. There's only one dude i know that will go to shows with me cause my other friends can't stand them.

But Elephant Riders is the poo. I've never really heard a song from them I didn't like.

#15 TANTRIC-NINJA

TANTRIC-NINJA

The Yumbo of the Huddle

• LocationColumbia, South Kacky
HUDDLER

Posted 28 March 2013 - 03:21 PM

Dude I'm the biggest Clutch fan i know...have bootleg CD's of festival recordings at Bonnaroo, LIve in Flint, all that good stuff. There's only one dude i know that will go to shows with me cause my other friends can't stand them.

But Elephant Riders is the poo. I've never really heard a song from them I didn't like.

You need new friends.

#16 TheRumGone

TheRumGone

mountain man

• LocationAsheville, NC
SUPPORTER

Posted 28 March 2013 - 03:28 PM

You need new friends.

I've told them that.

#17 j2sgam

j2sgam

HUDDLER

Posted 28 March 2013 - 04:00 PM

Same-same Rum.. Ive drug a friend or 2 to a show, seeing them live usually makes a fan outta anybody.

Cheers, always good to meet someone as into Clutch as I am.. Have a cold one, on me....

Posted Image

#18 mmmbeans

mmmbeans

FBI SURVEILLANCE VAN

HUDDLER

Posted 28 March 2013 - 04:01 PM

i like clutch.

#19 TheRumGone

TheRumGone

mountain man

• LocationAsheville, NC
SUPPORTER

Posted 28 March 2013 - 04:08 PM

Same-same Rum.. Ive drug a friend or 2 to a show, seeing them live usually makes a fan outta anybody.

Cheers, always good to meet someone as into Clutch as I am.. Have a cold one, on me....

Posted Image

Funny story about that, my only other Clutch friend bought one of those in El Paso, Texas.....wierd and awesome.

#20 j2sgam

j2sgam

HUDDLER

Posted 28 March 2013 - 08:18 PM

I haven't had it yet, haven't really tried yet either. How is it? Just looked for it, guess it was a limited brewing.... What's the story?

Greg Olsen is a fan too. Remember readin a BearReport article on him, they asked what was on his iPod. Just one of them trivial facts you pick up..

Postin from my phone so I can't go make a Ned Stark meme... "One does not simply 'like Clutch'"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users