Photo
- - - - -

I got this sweet Gay rant personal Message.

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#1 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,558 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 27 March 2013 - 11:31 AM

So apparently, backing gay rights makes you a homo, I'm glad that BigSyke informed me. Anyhow, for the LOL's here's the message in it's entirety.

Thanks.

Now for my last response to you KID EVER! Enjoy because you will never get a better lesson ever in life on this subject. Yes, let me teach you something quick. Let's get started.

You clearly are a gay man. I have been understanding of the gay rights movement...more than others on this site.You should not come at me with fighting words, but with words of understanding.I don't care what you say, JEWS and AFRICAN-AMERICANS were treated worse man!

WHY CANT YOU UNDERSTAND THAT?

Yes you can compare the discrimination acts, but like i said gays can hide.What is the tell tell sign that a man is GAY? HMMMMMMMMMM I DON'T fuging NO.

Now if I see an Asian or Mexican man I don't have to guess buddy...I know what they are.

Gays have it way better than any black/jews or any other oppressed race in the past.

So you are telling me that I can go KILL A GAY MAN RIGHT NOW IN THE OPEN WITH WITNESSES AND GET OFF FREE??? You cant be that dumb man. That all my point is. Gays have rights that the Africans/Jews didn't....so how can you compare them?

If you even try to respond to this post you are stupid and biased to gay rights because you are gay!! You and all your pie buddies are the most over exaggerating bitch made men I have ever seen. You are the reason why people could give a fug about gays. After all why should they? They ALREADY HAVE EVERY fuging RIGHT THEY fugingNEED.

But the real problem is that you want straight men and women to accept you as a gay man, but hey guess what buddy, I DON'T GIVE A fug IF YOU ARE GAY.

And I am a straight male so why should I ever agree with another male being gay? That would make me gay. But if gays were truly being persecuted then I would be the first one in line for gay rights. But they are not, they just want to get married.....LOLOLOL You can still sleep together and live together. Black/white couples could not even do that without being killed off.

STOP LYING LIKE YOU ARE BEING TREATED AS BAD AS BLACK/JEWISH PEOPLE. STOP TRYING TO USE BLACKS/JEWS SO YOU CAN GET RIGHTS. THE SAME GAY MEN PROBABLY DON'T EVEN GIVE A fug ABOUT THEM!

Of course you wont get the point because you are biased to the gay cause which is fine, but don't get mad when people don't take your "oppression" serious. Hey the "higher powers" might make it legal so gays can get married......IF IT INVOLVES THEM GETTING MORE MONEY SOMEHOW. LOL PEACE KID!

Ps: Make sure you don't forget to hit that ignore button so I won't have to make you feel stupid each day when a serious topic comes up. LOL I own you kid in every aspect and most times I have better point than you. The only reason you don't like me, is that I don't agree with men being gay. It's not my religion kid its ME. Sorry I'm not bi-sexual and never will be, unlike you. HA!

Anyhow.

The point, you fuging moron, is that it doesn't matter who's fuging had it worse, everyone deserves equal rights. Gays don't need to be put into mass gas chambers to be able to get the same rights as Jewish people, they don't need to be hanged from trees by racists in white hoods to be afforded the same rights as black people.

I wanted to go ahead and put this out in the open so that everyone could get as much laughs at your expense as I did while reading that idiocy.

#2 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 23,581 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 11:35 AM

Henceforth BigSyke shall be known as BigDyke

#3 TheRumGone

TheRumGone

mountain man

• HUDDLER
  • 8,234 posts
  • LocationAsheville, NC

Posted 27 March 2013 - 11:37 AM

But Floppin you sucked a dick or two, he must be right, right?

#4 Crixtala

Crixtala

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,700 posts
  • LocationAsheville

Posted 27 March 2013 - 11:38 AM

Some sound logic in there...

#5 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,558 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 27 March 2013 - 11:40 AM

But Floppin you sucked a dick or two, he must be right, right?

Yeah man, but it was just my bro. It's ok if it's your bro right? I mean if two thirteen year old boys want to know what a bj feels like, whats the problem?

Ps. I mostly made that comment in the other thread for the laughs.

#6 TheRumGone

TheRumGone

mountain man

• HUDDLER
  • 8,234 posts
  • LocationAsheville, NC

Posted 27 March 2013 - 11:42 AM

Yeah man, but it was just my bro. It's ok if it's your bro right? I mean if two thirteen year old boys want to know what a bj feels like, whats the problem?

Ps. I mostly made that comment in the other thread for the laughs.

Yea, i got the joke, but BigSyke has some serious issues if he cares that much to send you a goddamn novel PM message about it.

#7 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,558 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 27 March 2013 - 11:44 AM

Yea, i got the joke, but BigSyke has some serious issues if he cares that much to send you a goddamn novel PM message about it.

Yeah, I'm thinking that he's a closet homosexual that's too scared to come out so he's just hating on other homosexuals who don't just choose to "hide" it like him.

#8 Gazi

Gazi

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 7,798 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 11:54 AM

Posted Image

#9 PhillyB

PhillyB

hug it chug it football

• HUDDLER
  • 19,250 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 27 March 2013 - 12:02 PM

ahahahahahahahhahahaha

#10 Coheed

Coheed

Loves Jon Beason

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 306 posts
  • LocationVirginia

Posted 27 March 2013 - 12:12 PM

BigSyke's member title should be

never to be taken seriously or as someone who is intellectually capable.

#11 Jase

Jase

Kuechold Fantasies

• Administrators
  • 16,690 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 27 March 2013 - 12:25 PM

What bro hasn't sucked a couple of dicks as a favor to other bros? Doesn't make you gay.

#12 CatofWar

CatofWar

Join, or Die

• HUDDLER
  • 3,366 posts
  • LocationGitmo

Posted 27 March 2013 - 12:26 PM

That was great.

#13 PhillyB

PhillyB

hug it chug it football

• HUDDLER
  • 19,250 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 27 March 2013 - 12:29 PM

it was nice of him to color the text at critical parts to help you understand how gay you must be

#14 Mvp2014

Mvp2014

Phenom

• HUDDLER
  • 3,581 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 12:30 PM

And I am a straight male so why should I ever agree with another male being gay? That would make me gay.

: D

#15 TheRumGone

TheRumGone

mountain man

• HUDDLER
  • 8,234 posts
  • LocationAsheville, NC

Posted 27 March 2013 - 12:33 PM

it was nice of him to color the text at critical parts to help you understand how gay you must be

That was the first thing I laughed about. I'm going to have to start doing that to get my point across better.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.