#1 RoaringRiot

RoaringRiot

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,099 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 27 March 2013 - 01:36 PM

Panthers fans: The Panthers are playing in Miami this season - it will be another 8 years after this before they are back.

We have the entire Clevelander Hotel reserved for The Roaring Riot and we're turning it into Panthers Fans' Headquarters for the entire weekend. If you're interested in watching the Panthers in Miami next season check out roaringriot.com for information on our trip and how you can join us in South Beach at the Clevelander.

Go Panthers!

#2 Montsta

Montsta

Rest In Peace

• HUDDLER
  • 6,589 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 01:38 PM

Carolina Panthers fans, in Miami, staying at a place called The Clevelander. That's very eclectic.

#3 TheRumGone

TheRumGone

mountain man

• HUDDLER
  • 8,155 posts
  • LocationAsheville, NC

Posted 27 March 2013 - 01:39 PM

paying tolls to drive down there is a bitch.

#4 RoaringRiot

RoaringRiot

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,099 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 27 March 2013 - 01:41 PM

Carolina Panthers fans, in Miami, staying at a place called The Clevelander. That's very eclectic.

HAHA....that's a good one. I honestly didn't even think about Chud (out of sight out of mind). I need to think of a good spin on that since it's obviously going to come up again.

#5 Cary Kollins

Cary Kollins

keep lbing

• HUDDLER
  • 6,050 posts
  • LocationWinston-Salem, NC

Posted 27 March 2013 - 01:45 PM

This actually sounds pretty awesome, and I've always wanted to go to Miami. Maybe my fiance will let this be my bachelor party weekend. hmmmmm

#6 RoaringRiot

RoaringRiot

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,099 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 27 March 2013 - 01:45 PM

paying tolls to drive down there is a bitch.

There aren't any tolls on I-95. There aren't any in the sky either.

#7 Strawman

Strawman

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 348 posts
  • LocationKissimmee FL

Posted 27 March 2013 - 01:47 PM

Just moved to Kissimmee from Rockingham, like to catch that one and the Bucs game.

#8 OnlyPantherFaninMaine

OnlyPantherFaninMaine

All In.

• HUDDLER
  • 6,129 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 27 March 2013 - 01:47 PM

The Clevelander...the place on Ocean Drive? I believe I went to a pool party there last spring break. What a day/night! A Panther game/few days out in South Beach would be incredible but I won't have the time or funds to make a trip from Cali during the season.

I'm still trying to make it to Bank of America for my first game in Charlotte :(

#9 TheRumGone

TheRumGone

mountain man

• HUDDLER
  • 8,155 posts
  • LocationAsheville, NC

Posted 27 March 2013 - 01:48 PM

There aren't any tolls on I-95. There aren't any in the sky either.

Are you sure? I know I took the Florida Turnpike from Atlanta. But my GPS said there were tolls on I-95 as well. The turnpike was more of a straight shot for me, but i ended up paying like 40 bucks in tolls.

#10 RoaringRiot

RoaringRiot

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,099 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 27 March 2013 - 01:48 PM

Just moved to Kissimmee from Rockingham, like to catch that one and the Bucs game.

it's a little more of a drive, but you should join us in ATL, too. We always have a big group for that game. And the Falcons fans love us (sarcasm, obviously).

#11 RoaringRiot

RoaringRiot

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,099 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 27 March 2013 - 01:51 PM

Are you sure? I know I took the Florida Turnpike from Atlanta. But my GPS said there were tolls on I-95 as well. The turnpike was more of a straight shot for me, but i ended up paying like 40 bucks in tolls.

I'm 99.9% sure. I was just down there finalizing all of the details for the trip. I flew down but drove back with some friends. We definitely didn't hit any tolls driving north on 95. You're right about the turnpike...it definitely has tolls.

You live in Atlanta? We always come down for that game. We always stay in Buckhead and do a Panthers bar crawl on Saturday and then tailgate and go to the game on Sunday. You should join us this year.

#12 Strawman

Strawman

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 348 posts
  • LocationKissimmee FL

Posted 27 March 2013 - 01:52 PM

it's a little more of a drive, but you should join us in ATL, too. We always have a big group for that game. And the Falcons fans love us (sarcasm, obviously).

I try to avoid Atlanta as much as I do genital warts. Seriously though that's a 7 hour drive from here.

#13 panthersphan

panthersphan

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,481 posts
  • LocationDenver, CO

Posted 27 March 2013 - 01:52 PM

The Clevelander is actually one of the most famous bars/clubs in Miami ... they even made a replicated version of the Clevelander in the new Miami Marlins stadium...

Really cool that it will be raided by fans of the BLACK&BLUE for the weekend!

Good work OP!!

#14 TheRumGone

TheRumGone

mountain man

• HUDDLER
  • 8,155 posts
  • LocationAsheville, NC

Posted 27 March 2013 - 01:54 PM

I'm 99.9% sure. I was just down there finalizing all of the details for the trip. I flew down but drove back with some friends. We definitely didn't hit any tolls driving north on 95. You're right about the turnpike...it definitely has tolls.

You live in Atlanta? We always come down for that game. We always stay in Buckhead and do a Panthers bar crawl on Saturday and then tailgate and go to the game on Sunday. You should join us this year.

No fortunately, I don't. I was visiting a friend (falcons fan, he is an asshole, but we graduated from college together). Sounds like fun though. Maybe it's just on the way down there are tolls. I skipped out on my way back hitting 95 then an exit through Jacksonville.

#15 Promethean Forerunner

Promethean Forerunner

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 6,528 posts
  • LocationSouth Florida

Posted 27 March 2013 - 01:55 PM

This year will be the first time I ever catch a Panthers game. So them coming to Miami is awesome. It shouldn't be a problem getting a good seat either cuz The Dolphins have weak fan support down here.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Carolina Panthers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.