Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Carolina Panthers in Miami

78 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Panthers fans: The Panthers are playing in Miami this season - it will be another 8 years after this before they are back.

We have the entire Clevelander Hotel reserved for The Roaring Riot and we're turning it into Panthers Fans' Headquarters for the entire weekend. If you're interested in watching the Panthers in Miami next season check out roaringriot.com for information on our trip and how you can join us in South Beach at the Clevelander.

Go Panthers!

Posted · Report post

Carolina Panthers fans, in Miami, staying at a place called The Clevelander. That's very eclectic.

Posted · Report post

paying tolls to drive down there is a bitch.

Posted · Report post

Carolina Panthers fans, in Miami, staying at a place called The Clevelander. That's very eclectic.

HAHA....that's a good one. I honestly didn't even think about Chud (out of sight out of mind). I need to think of a good spin on that since it's obviously going to come up again.

Posted · Report post

This actually sounds pretty awesome, and I've always wanted to go to Miami. Maybe my fiance will let this be my bachelor party weekend. hmmmmm

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

paying tolls to drive down there is a bitch.

There aren't any tolls on I-95. There aren't any in the sky either.

Posted · Report post

Just moved to Kissimmee from Rockingham, like to catch that one and the Bucs game.

Posted · Report post

The Clevelander...the place on Ocean Drive? I believe I went to a pool party there last spring break. What a day/night! A Panther game/few days out in South Beach would be incredible but I won't have the time or funds to make a trip from Cali during the season.

I'm still trying to make it to Bank of America for my first game in Charlotte :(

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

There aren't any tolls on I-95. There aren't any in the sky either.

Are you sure? I know I took the Florida Turnpike from Atlanta. But my GPS said there were tolls on I-95 as well. The turnpike was more of a straight shot for me, but i ended up paying like 40 bucks in tolls.

Posted · Report post

Just moved to Kissimmee from Rockingham, like to catch that one and the Bucs game.

it's a little more of a drive, but you should join us in ATL, too. We always have a big group for that game. And the Falcons fans love us (sarcasm, obviously).

Posted · Report post

Are you sure? I know I took the Florida Turnpike from Atlanta. But my GPS said there were tolls on I-95 as well. The turnpike was more of a straight shot for me, but i ended up paying like 40 bucks in tolls.

I'm 99.9% sure. I was just down there finalizing all of the details for the trip. I flew down but drove back with some friends. We definitely didn't hit any tolls driving north on 95. You're right about the turnpike...it definitely has tolls.

You live in Atlanta? We always come down for that game. We always stay in Buckhead and do a Panthers bar crawl on Saturday and then tailgate and go to the game on Sunday. You should join us this year.

Posted · Report post

it's a little more of a drive, but you should join us in ATL, too. We always have a big group for that game. And the Falcons fans love us (sarcasm, obviously).

I try to avoid Atlanta as much as I do genital warts. Seriously though that's a 7 hour drive from here.