Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Carolina Panthers in Miami

78 posts in this topic

Posted

Carolina Panthers fans, in Miami, staying at a place called The Clevelander. That's very eclectic.

The Clevelander is actually one of the most famous bars/clubs in Miami ... they even made a replicated version of the Clevelander in the new Miami Marlins stadium...

Really cool that it will be raided by fans of the BLACK&BLUE for the weekend!

Good work OP!!

Posted

I'm 99.9% sure. I was just down there finalizing all of the details for the trip. I flew down but drove back with some friends. We definitely didn't hit any tolls driving north on 95. You're right about the turnpike...it definitely has tolls.

You live in Atlanta? We always come down for that game. We always stay in Buckhead and do a Panthers bar crawl on Saturday and then tailgate and go to the game on Sunday. You should join us this year.

No fortunately, I don't. I was visiting a friend (falcons fan, he is an asshole, but we graduated from college together). Sounds like fun though. Maybe it's just on the way down there are tolls. I skipped out on my way back hitting 95 then an exit through Jacksonville.

Posted

This year will be the first time I ever catch a Panthers game. So them coming to Miami is awesome. It shouldn't be a problem getting a good seat either cuz The Dolphins have weak fan support down here.

Posted

I went to Miami last year to watch the canes play and just for shits got rams v dolphin tickets. sun life stadium is a dumb but miami itself great. i think I will go to see the panthers play just to have another reason to go back to miami.

Posted

The Clevelander is actually one of the most famous bars/clubs in Miami ... they even made a replicated version of the Clevelander in the new Miami Marlins stadium...

Really cool that it will be raided by fans of the BLACK&BLUE for the weekend!

Good work OP!!

Yes...the Clevelander is like Spring Beak for adults (or anyone over 21). If you don't know it definitely check it out on YouTube. We have the whole hotel (and the sister hotel, Essex House) reserved for just Panthers fans. The pool parties start at 11am every day and the beach is right across the street.

Posted

This year will be the first time I ever catch a Panthers game. So them coming to Miami is awesome. It shouldn't be a problem getting a good seat either cuz The Dolphins have weak fan support down here.

You live in Miami? We better see you at the Clevelander then.

Posted

You live in Miami? We better see you at the Clevelander then.

I use to when I attended FIU but I transferred to FAU, for the moment anyway. Either way, I do make stops at The Clevelander when I'm in the 305.

Posted

I've got a 6' X 10' Panthers flag that I will be hanging over the balcony, facing the ocean. That way everyone walking down Ocean Dr will know it's Panthers Fans' headquarters.

Posted

Are you sure? I know I took the Florida Turnpike from Atlanta. But my GPS said there were tolls on I-95 as well. The turnpike was more of a straight shot for me, but i ended up paying like 40 bucks in tolls.

I lived down there for 6 years. No tolls on 95. 75 is free until you get south and have to cross the glades.

Posted

Bath salts.

Posted

I lived down there for 6 years. No tolls on 95. 75 is free until you get south and have to cross the glades.

My GPS sucks.

Posted

I just may do this if the timing works out