Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RoaringRiot

Carolina Panthers in Miami

78 posts in this topic

That said if its an early season game im defintely interested. End of november not so much.

That said if its an early season game im defintely interested. End of november not so much.

Funny you mention that because my plans/pricing are only good for Aug-Oct. "Season" in S Florida starts in November so all the prices go up. Plus I figured it would be too tough to get people to go around the holidays. So basically....if its not an earlier game then there's a chance we call an audible and head to Tampa instead.

I'm gonna need a ballpark figure for this trip. No info about this on your site. I'm assuming its somewhere in the 500 range tho. way out of my price range lmao

I'm gonna need a ballpark figure for this trip. No info about this on your site. I'm assuming its somewhere in the 500 range tho. way out of my price range lmao

On the site look under the Upcoming Trips tab and select South Beach. There are two and three night packages.

Sounds like a good time

I have one of the better times in my life at the Clevelander.

Did it involve bath salts?

That is how I thought it worked, but it is not 100%. The Panthers were in Denver in '04. I moved here in '05. Then on '08 we played in Charlotte. I was expecting to, and was looking forward to finally seeing a game at Mile High when the Panthers came to town in '12, but we were again in Charlotte. So at a minimum it will be twelve years between visits.

The only time the rule doesn't apply is when it's against the NFC West and AFC West I think. The NFL made it so that a team doesn't have to travel to the west coast twice against two AFC West teams or two NFC West teams. For example, last year we would've had to travel west to San Diego and into Denver hence the change to the Denver game being a home game for the Panthers.

The only time the rule doesn't apply is when it's against the NFC West and AFC West I think. The NFL made it so that a team doesn't have to travel to the west coast twice against two AFC West teams or two NFC West teams. For example, last year we would've had to travel west to San Diego and into Denver hence the change to the Denver game being a home game for the Panthers.

Why would they do that and not take under consideration the AFC teams coming east?

Tampa and New Orleans both played @Oak and @Den. Why would teams be allowed to play in Oak and Den but not SD and Den?

The nfl wanted fox to come back to charlotte and rivera to go back to san diego. That was the reason for the switch I think. That was an exception, not the norm.

That would make the most sense as to their thought process, even though it is a crap excuse, I would not be surprised if that was why.

I'm wondering if it actually did have something to do with the coaches going back to their former teams.

Fox coming back to Charlotte two years removed is a much better story than six years later. Who would care after six years?

But...if they were doing it for a story then why wouldn't it be a prime time game?