Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

panther4life

We just signed Chase Blackburn

151 posts in this topic

Who is this guy! Not excited?

You must not really follow football if you don't know who he is.

Solid pick up

I've heard of him. Therefore it's a good signing

Really solid pick up. I was hoping we'd pick up a linebacker with the injury history of our 2 OLB, and the earliest we could possibly afford to pick a LB in the draft is 4th or 5th round. Gettleman get us a NT and let's get some playmakers in the draft!

do you understand what periods are and how to use them? if not check out punctuation.com/kids it might make your posts a little more bearable

i do. My phone doesn't.

Like.i give a damn about being popular.

If that's what's important to you, you're already a loser.

From speaking with some of the Giant fans in the Wilmington area... they have expressed he is an emotional player and one of their favorites. NORTH AND SOUTH CAROLINA are a melting pot of mostly northern NFL teams- unfortunately.

fixed that for you :cool:

Like.i give a damn about being popular.

If that's what's important to you, you're already a loser.

do you care about being coherent/correct? i would work on those

1 person likes this

Another good solid signing. Gettlemen filling in the depth chart, without messing with the cap.

Still waiting on a RG, a DT, and maybe a TE. Other than that we are getting better. It may be from the bottom up, but we are getting better. And in our situation, that is probably the best way to start.

You gotta give Gettlemen credit. He said he would fill in the roster using FA, and he is well on his way to doing just that. Still some work to do, but we are busy little beavers so far.

• Topics