32 replies to this topic

#31 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 28 March 2013 - 11:39 AM

I'm not saying he would've been a star with a different QB.. I'm just saying if he was to have better QB play he would've played better.

There was not veteran leadership in the Jets locker room either. There was honestly no one to teach the kid.

The kid was a project and shouldn't have been drafted that high in the 1st place. Which was my point last year when people wanted to draft him in the 1st round after the combine. Even in a good situation he wouldn't have contributed because he had so much to learn.

I also find it funny that some people here hate Lafell so much that they think any WR you bring in will be better then him.

#32 rscott94

rscott94

• HUDDLER
  • 2,014 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 11:43 AM

The kid was a project and shouldn't have been drafted that high in the 1st place. Which was my point last year when people wanted to draft him in the 1st round after the combine. Even in a good situation he wouldn't have contributed because he had so much to learn.

I also find it funny that some people here hate Lafell so much that they think any WR you bring in will be better then him.

I like LaFell... I fell he's a Moose Jr. type WR

#33 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 19,678 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 28 March 2013 - 12:50 PM

Lafell had a great game against the saints but you won't admit that.

Yes I did. I mentioned somewhere that his best game came vs NO. When he can consistently go and grab 6balls for 90 a game instead of 3 for 103yds (1-91, 2-12), I'd quit complaining. 6 rec a game make a major difference over 2-3.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com