Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

visits and workouts

40 posts in this topic

Posted

We've worked out Patterson, too.

They went to UT's pro day only.

Posted

I think draftpanthers is more reliable.

http://draftpanthers.com/pre-draft-visits/

Posted

I mentioned a tweet over a month ago that said, "Patterson is working out for the Panthers today and he's wearing a shirt that says, 'I'm THAT guy'". Or some 140 character version of that.

Posted

I mentioned a tweet over a month ago that said, "Patterson is working out for the Panthers today and he's wearing a shirt that says, 'I'm THAT guy'". Or some 140 character version of that.

@GrantRamey@GrantRamey21 Mar

Cordarrelle Patterson is working out for the Panthers right now wearing a shirt that says "I'm that guy." Subliminal NFL Draft messages.

Hunter worked out with him as well.

Posted

Yes at UT's. pro day. Hunter and Rogers were there to. It wasn't a private workout.

1 person likes this

Posted

I think a private workout definitely means the most out of the visits and such because that's something imo a team doesn't waste their time with.

I wouldn't take out the likes of DJ Fluker & Datone Jones being in play.

And for late rounders on the d-line, Akeem Spence is a definite possibility. I'm not that interested in Zeke Motta though

Posted

Yes at UT's. pro day. Hunter and Rogers were there to. It wasn't a private workout.

Look at the post above yours.

Wasn't "private" but he worked out specifically for the Panthers.

Posted

@GrantRamey@GrantRamey21 Mar

Cordarrelle Patterson is working out for the Panthers right now wearing a shirt that says "I'm that guy." Subliminal NFL Draft messages.

Justin Hunter is also part of the workout with the Carolina Panthers inside the Neyland-Thompson Sports Complex.

https://twitter.com/GrantRamey

according to the beat writer for UT they also had a workout with Hunter and Patterson.

Posted

The pro day was the 20th. The 21st wad the private workouts with CP and JH.

Posted

The pro day was the 20th. The 21st wad the private workouts with CP and JH.

ah thanks for clearing that up ;)

Posted

Based on who the Panther's have worked out, first round is either a WR, Safety or DE with the second round being either DT, OL, DB or WR. Unless someone like Johnson falls to the 14th I think that's about what it looks like.

Based on everything so far, I'll stick with the team going

1st - WR

2nd - CB

4th - DT

Posted

Azusa-Pacific's Luke Marquardt, a 6-8 (1/2), 315-pounder whose athleticism convinced more than half of the league to send scouts to the west coast Thursday for a late workout. He didn't run timed drills Thursday but did impress during positional workouts and NFLDraftScout.com has confirmed that he has at least eight private workouts and/or visits scheduled. Among those were stops he's already had with the Carolina Panthers and 49ers.

http://www.cbssports...o-azusa-pacific

Logan (6-foot-3, 287 pounds) played only defensive tackle at LSU as he started the last two seasons before declaring for the draft as a junior. Logan visited the Carolina Panthers on Thursday.

http://www.shreveporttimes.com/article/20130330/SPORTS0202/130330011/LSU-s-Bennie-Logan-viewed-versatile-defensive-lineman?nclick_check=1