Photo
- - - - -

Carolina-Chuck'S MOCK DRAFT Before the Real DRAFT

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
19 replies to this topic

#16 firstdayfan

firstdayfan

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 28 March 2013 - 10:03 PM

Love it Chuck...great mock. I also think we sneak a defensive end somewhere in this draft. I'd like to see a right tackle that could push Bell but I know that's asking a lot. Also thinking that we might just snag a tight end at some point. Just a hunch. Love Thomas, Williams, and you know I really think Tavon may be the best player available when we pick. He is a lot like Cam Was coming out, you just can't pass a guy who has that kind of potential. Me personally, if Lane Johnson and Star are off the board I think you have to take Austin. He's too dynamic to pass up. He would instantly make our offense deadly and give Cam another weapon, which Rivera mentioned in the offseason. The only other person I would take would be Warmack. I know a lot of people whine about taking a guard so early but you aren't supposed to take middle linebackers in the top 10 either. Great players should be taken where ever you can get them. Those are my top four guys. But like I said Austin could be spectacular and I don't really love the second tier receivers, nobody really brings anything that lafell can't give already.

#17 Kevin Greene

Kevin Greene

I Don't Want To Get Off On A Rant Here But....

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 28 March 2013 - 10:35 PM

Do not want a 174lbs NFL player at the 14 spot.

#18 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

HUDDLER

Posted 29 March 2013 - 02:27 PM

Do not want a 174lbs NFL player at the 14 spot.

You're entitled to your own opinion.

#19 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

HUDDLER

Posted 29 March 2013 - 02:34 PM

Love it Chuck...great mock. I also think we sneak a defensive end somewhere in this draft. I'd like to see a right tackle that could push Bell but I know that's asking a lot. Also thinking that we might just snag a tight end at some point. Just a hunch. Love Thomas, Williams, and you know I really think Tavon may be the best player available when we pick. He is a lot like Cam Was coming out, you just can't pass a guy who has that kind of potential. Me personally, if Lane Johnson and Star are off the board I think you have to take Austin. He's too dynamic to pass up. He would instantly make our offense deadly and give Cam another weapon, which Rivera mentioned in the offseason. The only other person I would take would be Warmack. I know a lot of people whine about taking a guard so early but you aren't supposed to take middle linebackers in the top 10 either. Great players should be taken where ever you can get them. Those are my top four guys. But like I said Austin could be spectacular and I don't really love the second tier receivers, nobody really brings anything that lafell can't give already.

Great say!

#20 Monday Night Shyamalan

Monday Night Shyamalan

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 03 April 2013 - 12:27 AM

Very solid mock. I disagree with Austin in the 1st but would love Williams in the 2nd.