Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SCP

Dear local sports radio shows on 610 and 730

41 posts in this topic

I like when Bill Rosinski is on the radio....his voice is like audible chicken wings to me

I literally think that is what the problem with their show is. They cater to the mindset of message boards instead of being above it.

You gotta wade through a lot of poo to get to the good stuff but this message board is usually more up-to-the-minute regarding the Panthers than any other place I have found.

I think FNZ is nothing more than an audible message board, for better or worse.

I like when Bill Rosinski is on the radio....his voice is like audible chicken wings to me

Agree. Does he have a regular schedule on 730? It seems very random when he's on.

If I had to listen to local talk/sports radio at work or in the car, I'd shoot myself. Well, probably not me. But definitely someone. I think.

Mac and the old man - Pretty good. I enjoy their show.

Frank is decent too.

Taylor is ok but I hate Marc James.

QCB makes me turn the station.

Please quit taking calls from fans of the Giants, Steelers, Cowboys, Eagles, etc. that feel the need to offer their opinions on what my Panthers should or shouldn't do during the offseason. Tell them to mind their own fuging business and provide those bandwagon pussies the numbers to call in to the radio shows in NY, Pitt, Dallas, and Phily. Anybody that starts a call with "I don't like the Panthers because I'm a ________ fan, but I think they should....." needs to shut the fug up and be hung up on.

I heard the caller I think you were referencing (the Giants fan this morning). Mac was nailing him during the call, and Jim crushed him aftewards even more. I'd love to hear more of that if they are going to let those jackoffs on the air.

I'm both glad to hear yet horribly disappointed that Charleston isn't the only place in the Carolinas that gets 0 Panthers coverage. I love walking into a bar full of Deadskins fans and seeing one person with a Cam jersey and a Redskins hat -_-

I don't waste my time listening to retarded radio when I have an ipod I can hook up and jam out to

I heard the caller I think you were referencing (the Giants fan this morning). Mac was nailing him during the call, and Jim crushed him aftewards even more. I'd love to hear more of that if they are going to let those jackoffs on the air.

That was the guy. There are hundreds of them though.

I used to listen to Pac Man. He was good, imo. I love Frank--he is genuine and real. The 2 clowns in the afternoon are uninformed and obnoxious about it. They cut off callers and force their agendas on the audience.

I do not know their names well because I quit listening to them. They really need to do their homework about the Panthers if they want to talk to Charlotte and area about them.

If you are listening, 610 management, I am a sports junkie and listen to anything about the Panthers, if it is a bit intelligent. I turn them off every time.

the station is getting to be unbearable