• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#16 Scrumtrilescent

Scrumtrilescent

I aim to misbehave.

• Administrators
  • 8,559 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 09:45 AM

If I had to listen to local talk/sports radio at work or in the car, I'd shoot myself. Well, probably not me. But definitely someone. I think.

#17 Happy Panther

Happy Panther

Now even funnier.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,612 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 09:49 AM

I like Frank Garcia

#18 Fan01

Fan01

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 590 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 09:53 AM

Mac and the old man - Pretty good. I enjoy their show.
Frank is decent too.
Taylor is ok but I hate Marc James.

QCB makes me turn the station.

#19 X-Clown

X-Clown

Positive Polly

• HUDDLER
  • 5,168 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 09:58 AM

Please quit taking calls from fans of the Giants, Steelers, Cowboys, Eagles, etc. that feel the need to offer their opinions on what my Panthers should or shouldn't do during the offseason. Tell them to mind their own fuging business and provide those bandwagon pussies the numbers to call in to the radio shows in NY, Pitt, Dallas, and Phily. Anybody that starts a call with "I don't like the Panthers because I'm a ________ fan, but I think they should....." needs to shut the fug up and be hung up on.

I heard the caller I think you were referencing (the Giants fan this morning). Mac was nailing him during the call, and Jim crushed him aftewards even more. I'd love to hear more of that if they are going to let those jackoffs on the air.

#20 Icege

Icege

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,693 posts
  • LocationCharleston, SC

Posted 28 March 2013 - 10:51 AM

I'm both glad to hear yet horribly disappointed that Charleston isn't the only place in the Carolinas that gets 0 Panthers coverage. I love walking into a bar full of Deadskins fans and seeing one person with a Cam jersey and a Redskins hat -_-

#21 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • 11,971 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 28 March 2013 - 10:59 AM

I don't waste my time listening to retarded radio when I have an ipod I can hook up and jam out to

#22 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 19,155 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 28 March 2013 - 11:26 AM

I heard the caller I think you were referencing (the Giants fan this morning). Mac was nailing him during the call, and Jim crushed him aftewards even more. I'd love to hear more of that if they are going to let those jackoffs on the air.

That was the guy. There are hundreds of them though.

#23 MHS831

MHS831

• HUDDLER
  • 6,713 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 12:09 PM

I used to listen to Pac Man. He was good, imo. I love Frank--he is genuine and real. The 2 clowns in the afternoon are uninformed and obnoxious about it. They cut off callers and force their agendas on the audience.

I do not know their names well because I quit listening to them. They really need to do their homework about the Panthers if they want to talk to Charlotte and area about them.

If you are listening, 610 management, I am a sports junkie and listen to anything about the Panthers, if it is a bit intelligent. I turn them off every time.

#24 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 13,952 posts
  • Location704

Posted 28 March 2013 - 01:05 PM

the station is getting to be unbearable

#25 TANTRIC-NINJA

TANTRIC-NINJA

The holy ghost of Mr. Miyagi

• HUDDLER
  • 5,577 posts
  • LocationColumbia, South Kacky

Posted 28 March 2013 - 03:09 PM

Local radio sports talk shows in Charlotte suck, only good one ever was Prime Time and that unfortunately ended.

Better listening options

The Dan Patrick show

The David Glenn Show

I don't know if DP is in Charlotte but probably the best sports radio show out there right now, and glenn is the best that covers North Carolina locally

Actually I travel quite a bit..Sports talk radio just sucks..n Charlotte is far down on that list. Chicago, Boston, NY are nail on a chalk board.

What are good markets for local sports talk?

I agree that Dan Patrick is the bar setter at the moment as a National show.

#26 Fan01

Fan01

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 590 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 03:17 PM

I grew to hate Pacman's show. He was condescending as hell.

Caller - Hey, Pacman what do you think the Panthers will do in the draft?

Pacman - Doesn't matter. It's a crap shoot. You won't know anything til 3 years later so why waste time talking about it. I'd rather be beat in the face with a shovel than be a moron and waste my weekend watching the draft.

Caller - But it's fun to image what your team could turn into and I like to get excited about potential Panther plays.

Pacman - Whatever, it's your life to waste.

#27 Mvp2014

Mvp2014

Phenom

• HUDDLER
  • 3,527 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 03:21 PM

They are like drunk idiots at a Bbq.

#28 RoaringRiot

RoaringRiot

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,926 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 28 March 2013 - 03:34 PM

I used to listen to Pac Man. He was good, imo. I love Frank--he is genuine and real. The 2 clowns in the afternoon are uninformed and obnoxious about it. They cut off callers and force their agendas on the audience.

I do not know their names well because I quit listening to them. They really need to do their homework about the Panthers if they want to talk to Charlotte and area about them.

If you are listening, 610 management, I am a sports junkie and listen to anything about the Panthers, if it is a bit intelligent. I turn them off every time.

I disagree. Taylor Z is pretty well informed, intelligent, and a good speaker. Marc with a C on the other hand....I could go a while without hearing him talk.

I like Frank but it's pain to listen to that guy butcher the English language. He's definitely a "Language Artist".

#29 MHS831

MHS831

• HUDDLER
  • 6,713 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 03:51 PM

I disagree. Taylor Z is pretty well informed, intelligent, and a good speaker. Marc with a C on the other hand....I could go a while without hearing him talk.

I like Frank but it's pain to listen to that guy butcher the English language. He's definitely a "Language Artist".

I do not know their names, but one is a big drama queen.

If you think Frank was bad, do you remember when Buckner was on with Frank?

#30 Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

OWN the Line of Scrimmage

• HUDDLER
  • 17,407 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 28 March 2013 - 04:27 PM

Talk radio sucks - local sports talk radio is pathetic.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.