Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Munch4455

McShay 2 Round Mock

92 posts in this topic

I'd love at Richardson/Hunter combo.

Somehow I don't think we draft Richardson. Just a hunch.

Would love Hunter in the 2nd.

1 person likes this

Sheldon Richardson is very underrated. Dude is a straight up best and fast as poo for a DT. Fast as a line backer if not faster

Partially correct, he is a great athlete, but failed to run a sub 5 40 and his split was good. Good athlete yes, elite athlete, hell no. All of his ability is a wonderful thing but his production 4 sacks, 10.5 TFL does not warrant the 14th pick for a guy who gets run over in the run game

Don't want Richardson. Sorry, but he screams bust. He looks like he's on roller skates when you run at him.

Partially correct, he is a great athlete, but failed to run a sub 5 40 and his split was good. Good athlete yes, elite athlete, hell no. All of his ability is a wonderful thing but his production 4 sacks, 10.5 TFL does not warrant the 14th pick for a guy who gets run over in the run game

For some reason I see Sheldon Richardson as the same type of player that Terrell McLain was for us.

1 person likes this

you left out that he had 75 tackles. you may not like him but that's damn impressive.

Don't want Richardson. Sorry, but he screams bust. He looks like he's on roller skates when you run at him.

Like my post above, he is a Terrell McLain clone.

Like my post above, he is a Terrell McLain clone.

Yep. Drafting a bust in the 3rd stings a little, but drafting a bust at #14 sucks complete ass.

He also had 75 tackles leading his team which is unheard of for a DT. Plus got to the backfield constantly against the best Olines in the the country. If they kept QB pressures as a stat in college like they do in the pro's he would lead all DT in that.