Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TNPanther

Best clubs in Charlotte?

39 posts in this topic

Also downtown blows ever since the epicenter was built. Did any one use to go to cans? Always had a good time there.

Epicenter is for tourists and trash.

Cans was great - was an ECU bar on Saturdays during FB season.

Franzia to drink in the hotel? I mean sure wine is a good drunk, but my God son get some beer or dark liquor in your diet.

We're going tonight. We have franzia to drink at our hotel and are just looking for a place to pick up chicks. Suite looks pretty nice; is it expensive?

That Franzia better be for girls

PS: it's gonna be difficult to pick up chics if you're standing around drinking diet coke.

Pro tip: order your water or soda in a "rocks glass" - bitches will never know the difference

BARRRRRRRR where the 18 yr old sluts can be found in abundance. Ahhh to be 22 again

LOL..My friends and I had a rule. If we struck out everywhere else by 1:30ish we would make a bee-line straight to Bar where the odds increased dramatically.

Also downtown blows ever since the epicenter was built. Did any one use to go to cans? Always had a good time there.

Used to love Can's back in the day. (as in 6-8 years ago). The downtown scene got old for me after about 3-4 years of going at it hard(and yes this was before the epicentre).

We had like 10-12 spots we'd hit downtown that were all spread out, fun times but now at 29 I feel like I am old as hell when I go out, much prefer the local bar scene at this age.

LOL..My friends and I had a rule. If we struck out everywhere else by 1:30ish we would make a bee-line straight to Bar where the odds increased dramatically.

Used to love Can's back in the day. (as in 6-8 years ago). The downtown scene got old for me after about 3-4 years of going at it hard(and yes this was before the epicentre).

We had like 10-12 spots we'd hit downtown that were all spread out, fun times but now at 29 I feel like I am old as hell when I go out, much prefer the local bar scene at this age.

Oh i know and yeah thats when we use to go pretty hard 6 years ago. Went out to two clubs with some younger friends for st pattys last weekend. Like you said feel old (28) and out of place now, i didnt have much fun at all. Your right man local bars are my speed now, sucks to get old. Have some great memories from cans alley cats and yes about 1:30 am at the b a r lol... Ahh good times.

Thanks for the suggestions guys. I actually went to Phoenix last night and believe it or not brought back a girl. My friend and I are staying here for the next two nights. I love this city!

Thanks for the suggestions guys. I actually went to Phoenix last night and believe it or not brought back a girl. My friend and I are staying here for the next two nights. I love this city!

picture of the girl please

picture of the girl please

293_carrie_underwoodlarge_image-1.jpg

Tn if youre still in charlotte please go to bar tonight. Us old guys need a young buck to live vicariously through. Please make sure you wear a doin cap though, maybe three.

I went to bar last night. You missed me. No offense but that place sucks though

What's the point of going to a club if you can't drink?