Photo
- - - - -

Monsanto can basically do whatever it wants with no legal ramifications...

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
39 replies to this topic

#37 P.I.A

P.I.A

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 31 March 2013 - 10:31 PM

Kind of just learning about this topic. I personally had no clue! I guess I should stop worrying about junk in cyphrus and look inwards! Keep posting please!

#38 TANTRIC-NINJA

TANTRIC-NINJA

Dey Hate Us Because They Aint Us!

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 01 April 2013 - 03:27 PM

i said "infowars-level"

anything else i need to repeat? how about that link again? http://blog.skeptica...r-deregulation/

Ah corrected.. Nevermind! Lol

I saw this in a legit news fashion...or did I? But regardless still an evil monopoly.

#39 carpanfan96

carpanfan96

play hard, hit harder

SUPPORTER

Posted 01 April 2013 - 05:26 PM

If something has to be tested for years outside to pass regulation, can you tell me why multiple types of GE seeds that were harmful to both the environment and humans passed and made it onto store shelves? I've posted multiple ones that have succeeded at doing it.

I mean obviously years of testing would conclusively show that a product that's contaminated would be bad for people... Am I right about that? So i think it's clear to say that the approval process for GE seeds is fairly damn easy to pass and doesn't take years since there's already been cases that have passed under the old provisions. These new provisions make it easier and if you read the act it clearly says that a judge or court system can't over ride the planting and sell of the seeds no matter if they are harmful or not. Nor can the FDA, USDA or EPA for that matter either. That's also in the act as well.

#40 Hotsauce

Hotsauce

Future Training Camp MVP

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 02 April 2013 - 08:57 AM

Posted Image

Posted Image