69 replies to this topic

#41 AggieLean.

AggieLean.

Blessed.

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • LocationTre 4, NC
HUDDLER

Posted 28 March 2013 - 06:14 PM

said it before and Ill say it again we would be silly not to go WR with the first for many reasons, smiths age being the top reason

This.

#42 GoCarolina8990

GoCarolina8990

All Day

ROOKIE

Posted 28 March 2013 - 06:18 PM

Some on the huddle will say do not worry...we have Joe Adams.

Which is why some on the huddle shouldn't be GM

I had high hopes for Joe Adams but you cant expect anything from him going forward anything you get from him is supposed to be a bonus which is why we have to go WR cause it will most likely be BPA

#43 Anybodyhome

Anybodyhome

USN Retired

• LocationWherever I May Roam
HUDDLER

Posted 28 March 2013 - 06:25 PM

Don't worry ya'll. We got Armanti Edwards.

You had to fuggin' remind me.....

Thanks for that.

#44 panthers55

panthers55

Starting all over again

• LocationAt the lake
HUDDLER

Posted 28 March 2013 - 06:51 PM

Unless Ron gets axed....I think that would cause his odds of retirement to skyrocket.

We are going to make the playoffs and he will get votes for coach of the year. Get with the program ................

#45 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• LocationNonya
HUDDLER

Posted 28 March 2013 - 06:55 PM

Which is why some on the huddle shouldn't be GM

I had high hopes for Joe Adams but you cant expect anything from him going forward anything you get from him is supposed to be a bonus which is why we have to go WR cause it will most likely be BPA

Nobody on the huddle should be a GM.

#46 Guest_BlueBoyRamses_E1b1a_*

Guest_BlueBoyRamses_E1b1a_*
Guests

Posted 28 March 2013 - 06:56 PM

That didn't get us anywhere last year. All those damn personal shtats(yes, shtats!). Cam deserves a true #1 WR, not a novelty act of a receiver. "oh, look at me, I am a short little dude playing a big boys' game". Don't have the patience for that year in and year out. Sure he overcame and did well for his size. But he should have been playing the slot a long time ago like Welker. I have nothing against Smith but losing lost its fun when you have a dynamic QB like Cam. Plus, catches are more valuable than yards when it comes to WRs(in my opinion)

Sorry, guys. Just read we only have 900k in cap space. second lowest to dallas who only have 51k. Even the redskins(playoff team) with a 28mil penalty still have more cap space than the panthers. I can't be excited for a player's personal gain right now. If we win then I'll be excited for Smith.

#47 panthers55

panthers55

Starting all over again

• LocationAt the lake
HUDDLER

Posted 28 March 2013 - 06:58 PM

That didn't get us anywhere last year. All those damn personal shtats(yes, shtats!). Cam deserves a true #1 WR, not a novelty act of a receiver. "oh, look at me, I am a short little dude playing a big boys' game". Don't have the patience for that year in and year out. Sure he overcame and did well for his size. But he should have been playing the slot a long time ago like Welker. I have nothing against Smith but losing lost its fun when you have a dynamic QB like Cam. Plus, catches are more valuable than yards when it comes to WRs(in my opinion)

Sorry, guys. Just read we only have 900k in cap space. second lowest to dallas who only have 51k. Even the redskins(playoff team) with a 28mil penalty still have more cap space than the panthers. I can't be excited for a player's personal gain right now. If we win then I'll be excited for Smith.

Trolling trolling trolling

#48 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• LocationNonya
HUDDLER

Posted 28 March 2013 - 06:58 PM

Funny part about this draft is the 2nd and 3rd round WR's. Have just as good of a chance to be elite as the 1st round Wr's

#49 Guest_BlueBoyRamses_E1b1a_*

Guest_BlueBoyRamses_E1b1a_*
Guests

Posted 28 March 2013 - 07:11 PM

Trolling trolling trolling

Maybe, but Smith achieving his personal goal still doesn't excite me. I'd be content with a wild card and get blown out.

#50 Ivan The Awesome

Ivan The Awesome

Keep Pounding...all the way to...the draft! :D

• LocationNC
SUPPORTER

Posted 28 March 2013 - 07:16 PM

Funny part about this draft is the 2nd and 3rd round WR's. Have just as good of a chance to be elite as the 1st round Wr's

Agreed. There is no clear cut #1 guy out there the drop off is small. Even the one that is close to separation from the rest. Isn't up to par with the guys that have come out in the past 4 years.

People also forget that its rare that rookie WR make an immediate impact. The exceptions are those special specimens that aren't in this years draft. Rather try in the second round for a WR. Only WR that's close to be worthy of a first round pick is Allen in my humble opinion.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users