Photo
- - - - -

What happened to the Warmack bandwagons?

• Please log in to reply
69 replies to this topic

#1 nctarheel0619

nctarheel0619

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,092 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 03:17 PM

I remember after the Bama game there were like 85 threads in here with people wanting this kid. What happened? Did he poo the bed?

#2 BeasonBeastingBacks

BeasonBeastingBacks

Farewell Sweet Prince

• HUDDLER
  • 3,244 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 03:20 PM

maybe its because its been over 2 months since the game took place

#3 Cary Kollins

Cary Kollins

keep lbing

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,685 posts
  • LocationWinston-Salem, NC

Posted 28 March 2013 - 03:23 PM

If he is still there at 14, he is a definite possibility. He'll probably go top 10 though.

#4 SIGCHI222

SIGCHI222

the illustrious potentate

• HUDDLER
  • 4,434 posts
  • LocationShelby

Posted 28 March 2013 - 03:25 PM

Most don't believe he will be available when we pick. Ergo, the hype train moved to the cities that pick before us.

#5 XClown1986

XClown1986

I'm Rick Grimes, Bitch

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,034 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 03:30 PM

He will likely be gone by 14. I love Warmack though. He just outright destroys people.

#6 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,413 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 03:32 PM

i think probably most realize that we aren't very likely at all to draft an OG. and those who think there's a shot that we might don't think he'd be around so.....

#7 Gucci Mane

Gucci Mane

Trap God

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,813 posts
  • LocationKitchen

Posted 28 March 2013 - 03:35 PM

They died of dysentery. #oregontrailreference

#8 LinvilleGorge

LinvilleGorge

• HUDDLER
  • 4,978 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 03:36 PM

I bet he doesn't go in the top 20. Seems like every year there's supposed to be an OG that goes in the top half of the 1st and yet it almost never actually happens.

#9 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,413 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 03:40 PM

I bet he doesn't go in the top 20. Seems like every year there's supposed to be an OG that goes in the top half of the 1st and yet it almost never actually happens.

you know why? cause most teams don't like the idea of drafting an OG in the first round. i don't see this year being any different. few want to be "that" team. it's seen as a luxury pick that few are able to make. it's also seen as just not a premium position that you need to invest much in. you draft an OG in the first and you might get him for kind of cheap for a rookie, but when that second contract comes up it's going to be really expensive if he works out and that's usually just more than what teams are going to want to commit themselves to.

#10 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 20,263 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 28 March 2013 - 03:44 PM

I'm here

#11 LinvilleGorge

LinvilleGorge

• HUDDLER
  • 4,978 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 03:45 PM

you know why? cause most teams don't like the idea of drafting an OG in the first round. i don't see this year being any different. few want to be "that" team. it's seen as a luxury pick that few are able to make. it's also seen as just not a premium position that you need to invest much in. you draft an OG in the first and you might get him for kind of cheap for a rookie, but when that second contract comes up it's going to be really expensive if he works out and that's usually just more than what teams are going to want to commit themselves to.

Exactly. Analysts just hear the NFL guys raving about a prospect and don't take into account the position he plays. You'd never see a kicker, punter, or FB mocked in the 1st round. Yet they can't get it through their thick skulls that interior OLs almost never go in the top half of the 1st. Elite ones go around 20ish, very good ones go jear the bottom of the first, and there will be years when none go in the 1st at all.

#12 kman72

kman72

Sports Maniac

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,075 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 28 March 2013 - 03:48 PM

Still here, trying to remain quiet hoping he falls to us

#13 carpanfan96

carpanfan96

play hard, hit harder

• ALL-PRO
  • 11,517 posts
  • LocationConcord, NC

Posted 28 March 2013 - 04:16 PM

He's fell a bit while Cooper from UNC has gained on him. If you have Warmack as a top ten player then pretty much so is Cooper. Will either of them go top 10??? I doubt it, but I think they both go in the first round and most likely both go top 20.

A bunch of mock drafts and scouts are actually moving Cooper above Warmack as well. Three of these have Cooper above Warmack and Cooper going in the 7-19 range. While Warmack is going in the 11-18 range.

http://www.cbssports...raft/mock-draft

http://www.nfl.com/v...-Chance-Warmack

#14 Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

OWN the Line of Scrimmage

• ALL-PRO
  • 17,758 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 28 March 2013 - 04:25 PM

I just don't want a G that high.

#15 NCstoner420

NCstoner420

Dave's not here man

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,386 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 04:51 PM

I'm here

Me too, we should get shirts or something.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com