Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zod

Luke, Jon, and Thomas

72 posts in this topic

Best linebacking corps in the league if healthy.

Sadly, that's a Jamarcus Russell sized if.

Nah, I think the Niners do even in their 3-4.

straight from the good book -

"Marty has become infamous for his betrayal of Jerry. Both Luke and John render him to be under the influence of Satan himself (Luke 22:3; John 13:2). It may have been his greed that motivated him to betray Jerry for a worthless Jimmeh (Matthew 26:14-16; Mark 14:10-11; Luke 22:3-6)"

wow

1 person likes this

Nah, I think the Niners do even in their 3-4.

No way.

Kuechly + healthy Beason + healthy Davis = best 4-3 LBing core in the NFL

The Niners have the best 3-4 LBing core.

No way.

Kuechly + healthy Beason + healthy Davis = best 4-3 LBing core in the NFL

The Niners have the best 3-4 LBing core.

Willis and Bowman are better than all 3 of our LB's IMO.

as long as we don't end up with twelve disciples on the field

1 person likes this

Willis and Bowman are better than all 3 of our LB's IMO.

Willis and Bowman may be better than Davis and Beason but a case could most certainly be made for Kuechly seeing as he outworked both of them this year. So I disagree.

Willis and Bowman may be better than Davis and Beason but a case could most certainly be made for Kuechly seeing as he outworked both of them this year. So I disagree.

Kuechly had a great rookie season but I do not think he was better than Bowman or Willis.

Hopefully he will be in the future of course.

Kuechly had a great rookie season but I do not think he was better than Bowman or Willis.

Hopefully he will be in the future of course.

He's not better yet, but I do think he's on par with Willis, Bowman and Washington. It'd be hard to debate that after his rookie season.

He's not better yet, but I do think he's on par with Willis, Bowman and Washington. It'd be hard to debate that after his rookie season.

Big picture, Luke has the potential IMO to be the best....but he isn't on Willis' level yet.

I think Luke instincts coupled with a couple more years work in....could have him as the best in the league. His natural instincts are absurd.

Unfair to compare a 3-4 to a 4-3....Aldon Smith is technically is a LB. Smith had 19.5 sacks last season.

If you do compare....49ers have us beat easily....Willis, Bowman AND Aldon Smith