#61 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,990 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 02 April 2013 - 09:42 PM

Cantrell. You deserve a gold star and a juice box for your efforts in painting me with your misinformed brush of stereotyping.
I have never voted 75% for any group.

So let's continue to be lazy and just keep marching people to get their big horse pill like in One flew over the cuckoo's nest. No need to change or question anything.
Yeah a literacy or knowledge test at the polls. What a typical sarcastic post. You're more predictable than a 72 yr old fishermans bowel movement.

Are you scared no straight ticket might actually change things and stop some areas from decades long oppression of being ruled by the same party as well as being totally patronized and taken for granted? And I'm saying no straight ticket period. I know that topples your racial narrative apple cart.

Get a new schtick Horatio.

#62 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • 4,384 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 10:10 PM

did you seriously call straight ticket voters uninformed and whine about being "painted with a broad brush" in the same thread? of course you did because you're pstall

#63 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • 21,990 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 02 April 2013 - 10:28 PM

When you vote straight ticket every time you bet your Diebold machine you are uninfomed and dumb. I mean like a 5 day old squirrel dumb.

Intentional broad strokes and a macro observation are not one and the same. I don't know millions of straight ticket voters. But it only enforces my point of removing the sloth button or lever. It removes all doubt and hair splitting.

#64 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • 4,384 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 01:35 AM

When you vote straight ticket every time you bet your Diebold machine you are uninfomed and dumb. I mean like a 5 day old squirrel dumb.

hahaha this coming from the same guy who suggested that the elimination of straight ticket voting "might actually change things and stop some areas from decades long oppression of being ruled by the same party as well as being totally patronized and taken for granted?"

yes by not being able to vote straight ticket in the ~15 states that allow it, republicans and democratics will for some unexplained reason suddenly stop worshiping at the altar of milton friedman and release the working class from wage slavery

rest assured: if pstall calls someone dumb in a post, he's probably posted something incredibly fuging stupid in close proximity

i mean let's face it, the truth is that anything that makes voting even the slightest bit more difficult favors republicans, while anything that makes voting even the slightest bit easier favors democratics. i don't really get how you could even begin to argue that the elimination of straight ticket voting in NC wouldn't result in longer lines and as a result, lower turnout (well truthfully you didn't; you just plugged your ears and pretended like it doesn't matter). it's strange how, for such an independent, free thinking, totally not dumb at all person, you routinely parrot republican talking points without providing even the most basic foundation for your argument (presumably because the republican party mouthpiece who told you to favor any bit of legislation which would make voting more difficult didn't tell you how to defend "your" position)

#65 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • 21,990 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 03 April 2013 - 08:01 AM

I think I struck a nerve. I will use novacaine next time.

#66 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • 4,384 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 09:45 PM

sorry i have an aversion to fuging dumb posts

#67 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 24,326 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 10:00 PM

Cantrell. You deserve a gold star and a juice box for your efforts in painting me with your misinformed brush of stereotyping.
I have never voted 75% for any group.

Soooo you didn't vote 75% republican in the past election....answer honestly

#68 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • 21,990 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 03 April 2013 - 10:29 PM

nope. almost 60/40 and quite a # of libertarian or indy's if one was viable.

i don't marry myself to one part guys. how many times do i need to say that? sure, i have my lean on things, but i try to go with the best or most innovative idea, for the moment in which it's needed. rarely do i like biz as usual when it comes to politicans. at the same time, i don't just vote new blood for the sake of new blood.

#69 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • 4,384 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 11:15 PM

libertarian politicians are republicans with weed

btw you shouldn't consider your voting behavior "innovative" when you primarily vote for republicans and libertarians

#70 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • 21,990 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 04 April 2013 - 12:46 AM

<-- voted for a bunch of dems and still laughs at straight ticket supporters

#71 PhillyB

PhillyB

hari kari for amari