Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Delhommey

We Lost The Minority Vote Cause We Don't Pander

55 posts in this topic

have any republicans come out in defense of this guys comments? Cause this thread is aimed at once again convincing us that all reps and thier voters are racist. because this guy said it, now all of us are racist. So I expect a flood of support for this guy at this point. And I'm sure Romney is leading the charge, right?

have any republicans come out in defense of this guys comments? Cause this thread is aimed at once again convincing us that all reps and thier voters are racist. because this guy said it, now all of us are racist. So I expect a flood of support for this guy at this point. And I'm sure Romney is leading the charge, right?

Did you just Copy/Paste this response from the previous Todd Akin/Richard Mourdock/Michael Bachmann/Rick Santorum incidents?

Did you just Copy/Paste this response from the previous Todd Akin/Richard Mourdock/Michael Bachmann/Rick Santorum incidents?

I still find it hard to believe this guy thought they were mexicans working on his dads ranch in alaska. pretty sure they were eskimoes. But I do not support anything or anyone that defies the natural existance of our differences. I think it should be celebrated. The truth is that alot of rep voters are looking for a real alternative( hence the tea party). But for most of us that answer is not the dems either. But if guys like this continue to carry on in this manner, they will find thier way to the door. Most rep voters care about fiscal issues and thats why they vote rep. Racism, gay marriage, abortion, ect. these things will be handled through the evolvement of mankind through time. Not gov enforced beuracracy. I know you are opinionated and informed so honestly, using peoples ethnicity, culture and beliefs is a form of pandering isn't it? in time, I hope to take this leverage away from "ALL" pols. But part of that process is exposing these people and turning support away from them. So if this guy is not re-elected, would you still call the voters racist?

Racism, gay marriage, abortion, ect. these things will be handled through the evolvement of mankind through time. Not gov enforced beuracracy.

Yes, if only those black people back in the '50s and '60s had just waited for mankind to evolve instead of getting the government involved I'm sure segregation would have ended much sooner

Yes, if only those black people back in the '50s and '60s had just waited for mankind to evolve instead of getting the government involved I'm sure segregation would have ended much sooner

I guess we see how well that worked. Besides the government introduced segragation. got involved much earlier than the 50's and 60's. But the gov is good at creating problems and then so-called solving them.

I still find it hard to believe this guy thought they were mexicans working on his dads ranch in alaska. pretty sure they were eskimoes.

HHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHA

Bigotry Level: Tinderbox

Thanks for proving my point for me.

HHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHA

Bigotry Level: Tinderbox

Thanks for proving my point for me.

I thought you'd get a kick out of that seeing how racism is your aeroplane.

If that were true, you'd be the wind beneath my wings.

If that were true, you'd be the wind beneath my wings.

Thats funny. You're alright with me. i grew up in kentucky for a while so I know about some racism. As long as you keep a sense of humor about it, i can keep you soaring. I'll let you get back to your bette Middler classics now.

are we even sure Joe Biden meant working at those places? If so, he could have uh, actually said that.