Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Delhommey

We Lost The Minority Vote Cause We Don't Pander

55 posts in this topic

HHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHA

Bigotry Level: Tinderbox

Thanks for proving my point for me.

I thought you'd get a kick out of that seeing how racism is your aeroplane.

If that were true, you'd be the wind beneath my wings.

If that were true, you'd be the wind beneath my wings.

Thats funny. You're alright with me. i grew up in kentucky for a while so I know about some racism. As long as you keep a sense of humor about it, i can keep you soaring. I'll let you get back to your bette Middler classics now.

are we even sure Joe Biden meant working at those places? If so, he could have uh, actually said that.

are we even sure Joe Biden meant working at those places? If so, he could have uh, actually said that.

That excuse ranks up ther with" that depends on what the definition of is is"

Biden made an ignorant and inflammatory statement the the Dems still can't admit it. The level of excuses and ridiculous justification is strong with them..

I would think if Cheney had said this it would have caused the earth to fall off its axis due to the left part of the media jumping up and down.

So over the libs minimizing stuff in their own house.

At least del is showing some credibility.

Cheney would have said it in private then shot the guy to cover it up

Bidens remark was off color but it is a stereotype (bad) while the other used racial slurs. Neither are good but if you can't tell which is worse there's no helping you.

That excuse ranks up ther with" that depends on what the definition of is is"

Biden made an ignorant and inflammatory statement the the Dems still can't admit it. The level of excuses and ridiculous justification is strong with them..

no I'm serious, his literal comment was you can't go into a dunkin donuts or 7-11 without an indian accent. It has nothing to do with "the definition of is is", it has to do with his literal words and how I have no f'ing clue if he meant own or go into, I figure he meant own them but goddamn, even so that isn't nearly as offensive as racial slurs.

you know you can think biden was offensive and still think the dude mentioned in the OP was racist, right?

Bidens remark was off color but it is a stereotype (bad) while the other used racial slurs. Neither are good but if you can't tell which is worse there's no helping you.

it shows an obtuse insular behavior that is only reinforced behind closed doors.

it's not a matter of worse. Biden has been in public office how long? he has gotten this far with no bedside manner?

sorry man. dumb is dumb.

it's not a matter of worse.

of course it's not, when your side is worse.

no I'm serious, his literal comment was you can't go into a dunkin donuts or 7-11 without an indian accent. It has nothing to do with "the definition of is is", it has to do with his literal words and how I have no f'ing clue if he meant own or go into, I figure he meant own them but goddamn, even so that isn't nearly as offensive as racial slurs.

you know you can think biden was offensive and still think the dude mentioned in the OP was racist, right?

come on dude...you know exactly what he meant.

He said 7-11 for a reason....and it is a long standing (racially motivated joke) about middle easterners owning and operating 7-11's. Hell, even The Simpsons has their resident 7-11 Indian employee.