Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

We are in some serious trouble.

53 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Tony Romo is gonna be laughing to the bank. 6 year 55 Mill! Open up your check books for Cam.

Posted · Report post

So far Gettleman has proved he's not an idiot. It's not to say that Cam want get paid, but I think it will be a fair deal for both sides.

Also Jerry Jones is a dumbass.
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

This is not a problem. the only players in today's NFL getting paid are Franchise QBs. Once we shed the rest of Hurney's ridiculous LB and RB contracts we'll be ready for Cam.

Posted · Report post

What the hell were the Cowboys thinking? They are basically going to have to build a super team around him to have a chance at a superbowl.

Posted · Report post

Who cares about the dumbass Cowboys and their doings
3 people like this

Posted · Report post

6 years and 55 million is below the going rate for a franchise quarterback which is roughly 17 million a year. If you want to be afraid, consider that it is expected that Aaron Rodgers is projected to make 25 million a year.

Posted · Report post

At least now we won't have to hear any Cam to Dallas speculation. That is just brutal
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

[quote name='panthers55' timestamp='1364591544' post='2180675']
6 years and 55 million is below the going rate for a franchise quarterback which is roughly 17 million a year. If you want to be afraid, consider that it is expected that Aaron Rodgers is projected to make 25 million a year.
[/quote]

6 year- $108 mil (55 guaranteed)

Posted · Report post

Yep, marginal top 10 QBs getting HUGE deals does not bode well for us. I can't believe Romo got that deal, especially at his age. I mean, he's at the end of his prime years and got paid like a guy who's best years are ahead of him. Unbelievable
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Let's at least post a winning season before paying Camo like Romo. Square wheels please

Posted · Report post

Sure, go ahead and low-ball Cam and watch him walk, which I believe he'll do regardless...

Posted · Report post

Cam will get paid what he deserves and will stay here in Charlotte forever. :bow:
2 people like this