Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mr. Scot

Dear Cowboy Fans

49 posts in this topic

Rodger's really likes this, his 25 million a season is going to have a higher signing bonus now.

I can't see Romo being in Big D the next 2yrs. That was a move on Dallas part to create some cap space for this year, and pretty much a "thank you" contract to Romo for being the best Dallas QB since Aikman. It's not a contract that they plan to keep Romo there for the next 6yrs.

I can't see Romo being in Big D the next 2yrs. That was a move on Dallas part to create some cap space for this year, and pretty much a "thank you" contract to Romo for being the best Dallas QB since Aikman. It's not a contract that they plan to keep Romo there for the next 6yrs.

you give a guy $55 million guaranteed if you're only going to keep him 2 more years?

They can't cut him in 2 years. That bonus money is huge, and they're already committed to a lot of other salary. They're pretty much stuck with him for 3 at least.

VzYEgqF.gif