81 replies to this topic

#46 Match.com

Match.com

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,375 posts
  • LocationPhiladelphia, PA

Posted 30 March 2013 - 06:48 AM

Why I want some of the drugs you're on. This post.

Yeah, league toughest schedule! Rivera same tricks

#47 Match.com

Match.com

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,375 posts
  • LocationPhiladelphia, PA

Posted 30 March 2013 - 06:53 AM

9-7 to 11-5....we will start winning close games. Cam's third year will be the deciding factor in the 2 game win/loss differential. I'm expecting things to click for him like the end of last season. Some will say oh but we won all those games in 2011 at the end. Cam was a completely different player at the end of last season. I saw poise, i saw checkdowns, not forcing plays, taking what the defense gave him. He was a very heady, athletic and poised QB. One of the best in game the last 6 or 7 games.

yeah, cam will have a great year passing to receivers that can't gain separation

#48 TheRumGone

TheRumGone

mountain man

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,762 posts
  • LocationAsheville, NC

Posted 30 March 2013 - 07:23 AM

yeah, cam will have a great year passing to receivers that can't gain separation

Is that why he posted two 4,000 yard seasons? Because those recievers can't gain seperation? Sure we need to upgrade, which i believe we will do in the draft. But thanks for the informative post.

#49 FirstRoundPick

FirstRoundPick

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 979 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 07:56 AM

fug it, why not?

If I'm right, I'll have a helluva year.

If I'm wrong, I'll be unhappy only half as long as you pessimists.

Actually, having low expectations keeps me pretty happy during the season, well at least not angry. Its like expecting a movie to bad and being right, it's like ehh told you. I was rolling on the floor last year when a lot of the optimist didn't have their 12-4 expectations meet and were getting mad.

#50 carpantherfan84

carpantherfan84

Abductive Reasoner

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,577 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 08:33 AM

Plz, don't get my hopes up

#51 ARSEN

ARSEN

Banned

• HUDDLER
  • 10,275 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 08:38 AM

Same poo every year. Before season starts most fans have us go to playoff. I watched the Panther play limp dick football for the past 4 years and I don't see anything changing.

#52 Gucci Mane

Gucci Mane

Trap God

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,729 posts
  • LocationKitchen

Posted 30 March 2013 - 08:41 AM

Same poo every year. Before season starts most fans have us go to playoff. I watched the Panther play limp dick football for the past 4 years and I don't see anything changing.

Then go root for the Cowboys

#53 PantherPhann89

PantherPhann89

CPP "Carolina Panther Phann"

• HUDDLER
  • 3,060 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 30 March 2013 - 09:42 AM

It's funny: a Panther fan makes a positive thread about this season, in a Panther forum and other members in the same forum respond that he's on drugs or something. The difference of opinions doesn't concern me, it's more of the lack of support for our team. It's like many of you go out of your way to bash fans in the Huddle for being fans. I'd never call another fan crazy or say he/she's on drugs or any other negative/bashing thought that I would expect from a fan of another team, even if I didn't believe, I'd be relieved that another fan does and hope he/she's right. Would you here a Dallas fan call another Dallas crazy for thinking they'll make the playoffs, NO! I love my Panthers, it's some of the so called fans I don't understand...

#54 beach

beach

|~~-~-~|

• HUDDLER
  • 8,684 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 10:08 AM

I'm for one very excited about the year. People need to get used to the new times. We are officially removed from both Fox & Hurney this season. Our new guys have been underachievers but been in nearly every game they've played.

Once Cam's light goes on (which could very well be year 3) we're gonna be more dangerous than we already are. We're putting too much emphasis on a few FA moves. As long as we get a guard and a legit receiver, we're in good shape.

#55 tiger7_88

tiger7_88

old skool SWAG

• HUDDLER
  • 4,204 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 10:53 AM

Actually, having low expectations keeps me pretty happy during the season, well at least not angry. Its like expecting a movie to bad and being right, it's like ehh told you. I was rolling on the floor last year when a lot of the optimist didn't have their 12-4 expectations meet and were getting mad.

You know, explaining that you started the year pessimistic and continued through out the year ENJOYING the teams struggles isn't a much better explanation.

Kind of weird calling yourself a "fan" in that case isn't it?

#56 ARSEN

ARSEN

Banned

• HUDDLER
  • 10,275 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 10:54 AM

I think many Panthers fan are tired of suckage. Every year Panthers are projected to make playoffs on paper and every year Panthers come short. People expectations are kind of shot.

#57 ARSEN

ARSEN

Banned

• HUDDLER
  • 10,275 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 10:55 AM

Then go root for the Cowboys

I guess you one of those people.

#58 Gucci Mane

Gucci Mane

Trap God

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,729 posts
  • LocationKitchen

Posted 30 March 2013 - 10:58 AM

I think many Panthers fan are tired of suckage. Every year Panthers are projected to make playoffs on paper and every year Panthers come short. People expectations are kind of shot.

Being a fan isnt about having the most bleek and realistic expectations about your team, its about supporting the team and creating a positive attitude in the stands. its about all we can do to help the team, we dont make coaching/FO decisions, so the least we can do is get loud and excited about a new opportunity.

#59 ARSEN

ARSEN

Banned

• HUDDLER
  • 10,275 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 11:09 AM

Supporting the team doesn't mean you have to agree with the way it ran or accept limp dick performance. Being a fan is when you support your team every game even during 2-14 season. Em I excited about this season... Of course. Do I expect us to make playoffs? No, I'm not. Will I scream my lungs out at the stadium? You bet ur ass I will.

#60 iampantherman

iampantherman

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 317 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 11:12 AM

I'm definitely optimistic for this season, but dominate is a strong word. I hope they dominate, but I expect that we'll be an improved team with a dynamic 3rd-year QB who seemed to have the game slow down for him toward the end of last season. I think we do make the playoffs, but I won't be shocked if we don't. I expect that we will finish 8-8 at worst, but I really think 9-11 wins is what we end up seeing along with a wild-card spot, or if things fall just right we win the South and go in as a 3 or 4 seed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.