• Please log in to reply
81 replies to this topic

#76 Keith Moons Liver

Keith Moons Liver

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,582 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 12:37 PM

This is directed to all the idiots who think they can read the future.

Did you guys know Seattle would be so good? Did you see Washington's late season run coming? Did you pick Baltimore to win the Super Bowl before the playoffs?

No, you didn't. So stop acting like you know what you're talking about and putting down any sense of positivism that manifests itself on this forum.

You're exactly the reason posters like myself stopped frequenting this site. Just because you post 30 times per day doesn't mean you know jack sh!t about the way the NFL works—because the truth is, most of you don't.

Unfortunately you didn't stop frequenting this site enough to avoid making this stupid post.

#77 iamhubby1

iamhubby1

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,183 posts
  • LocationSpartanburg, SC

Posted 31 March 2013 - 04:00 PM

If you are going to wave your Homer Flag. You had better dam well be prepared to defend it round here. I thought that was the point? I thought that was the basic premise for this site? Hellz, I can discuss Panther football with 1,000x more fans in one day, than I could in a year back in the day. You gotta be ready and willing to deal with the less enlightened. So go ahead, Let that Homer Flag fly. With everything going on round here. It just seem right.

#78 Carolina Crazy V2

Carolina Crazy V2

!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,404 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 04:48 PM

Unfortunately you didn't stop frequenting this site enough to avoid making this stupid post.

Unfortunately you exist and were incapable of sharing any insight at all with your post. I appreciate that you attempted to be clever though.

If you are going to wave your Homer Flag. You had better dam well be prepared to defend it round here. I thought that was the point? I thought that was the basic premise for this site? Hellz, I can discuss Panther football with 1,000x more fans in one day, than I could in a year back in the day. You gotta be ready and willing to deal with the less enlightened. So go ahead, Let that Homer Flag fly. With everything going on round here. It just seem right.

Just because a guy has a good feeling about next season doesn't mean he's a homer, nor should it incite such an uproar from the site's vast populous of illogical pessimists. And I was referring to those who countered his OP with absolutely no basis to their posts at all; the ones who just love to feel bad for themselves.

And I'm in no way a homer; I'm a realist and understand exactly where our team stands. I don't agree with the OP, but his post wasn't harmful. Some of you need to learn some decency and think more before you post because you clutter this site with crap.

#79 iamhubby1

iamhubby1

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,183 posts
  • LocationSpartanburg, SC

Posted 31 March 2013 - 05:36 PM

Unfortunately you exist and were incapable of sharing any insight at all with your post. I appreciate that you attempted to be clever though.

Just because a guy has a good feeling about next season doesn't mean he's a homer, nor should it incite such an uproar from the site's vast populous of illogical pessimists. And I was referring to those who countered his OP with absolutely no basis to their posts at all; the ones who just love to feel bad for themselves.

And I'm in no way a homer; I'm a realist and understand exactly where our team stands. I don't agree with the OP, but his post wasn't harmful. Some of you need to learn some decency and think more before you post because you clutter this site with crap.

As I understand it, having a good feeling, though laudable, leaves too much gray area. I could see those folks not being, or wanting to be, a Homer. There are myriad levels of fandom. As long as you are a fan. I’m good with that.

More and more folks are seeing the bright future of the Panthers. Some will be Homers like myself. Most will not. Enlighten the non believers, for they know not what they do.

It is a byproduct of the interwebz that some folk seem terse. One sentence conversations lend themselves to miscommunication. The reverse is also true. If you don’t’ actually read and comprehend what someone is saying, you may get the wrong impression.

Funny Flag flying gif here.

#80 Gucci Mane

Gucci Mane

Trap God

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,738 posts
  • LocationKitchen

Posted 31 March 2013 - 06:25 PM

I would consider myself to have a higher than average football IQ so you can call me a homer or anything else you want, but Im not some ignorant fan just spewing positive poo cause i happen to identify with a team.

#81 DaveThePanther2008

DaveThePanther2008

Superior Member

• HUDDLER
  • 3,074 posts
  • LocationMelfa

Posted 31 March 2013 - 08:52 PM

I got a question. If we would have started the season with the same offensive plan that we used in the 2nd half of the season. Do you think we would have won more games? I do. I think we could have won both the TB games and a few of the others. The failure of the team was not the talent but the decision makers. Namely Chudz and Rivera. I choose to believe that Shula has a better head on his shoulders and Rivera has learned too.

We will be better next year and I think we will make a playoff run.

#82 Dash Global

Dash Global

• HUDDLER
  • 2,050 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 12:12 AM

I am a bit worried about Shula and the offense. Had we signed the ex Raiders coach I would be alot more optimistic.

I think we will be fine defensively if we can find a half way decent S tandem.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.