Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jakob

Who'd You Rather, James Anderson vs Chase Blackburn

Who'd You Rather   86 members have voted

1. 1. Anderson or Blackburn

• James Anderson
    • Chase Blackburn

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

38 posts in this topic

James anderson, knows the defense... better athletic ability.

For the money, and as a backup to Beason and TD? I'd take Blackburn over Anderson.

Anderson is nothing but someone who rack up tackles after gains.

I'm thinking Anderson is getting a tad bit overrated in here. I like the guy too but let's be real.

THis is totally not fair because the move allowed us to fill multiple needs.

As a reserve, Anderson and Blackburn are probably about the same. Anderson would have been a reserve.

Blackburn would be better on special teams.

Blackburn will be a better leader, a person whose energy others feed upon.

Since Anderson's cutting allowed us to free money for multiple players, it should read something like this:

Anderson or Blackburn + Munnerlyn

I'm thinking Anderson is getting a tad bit overrated in here. I like the guy too but let's be real.

He was average. Blackburn is a better fit for the role we have available. I am fairly confident Blackburn is better on special teams and he brings something with him that earns him respect: Super Bowl heroics. I love the blue-collar underperformer whose motor smokes it is running so hot. People feed off of that energy.

Anderson, but it came down to the $.

which one is cheaper? there you go

Blackburn is a quality fill in starter and has better zone concepts that Anderson who is good too..its a push to me. Anderson has the prototype size speed..Blackburn the savy and technique.

I don't know how either are in terms of locker room leadership but like some have said..Blackburn is going for the vet min..and Beason is a better upgrade over JA if healthy.

"I have $250 a month to put toward a car"

Think I will get that Corvette now. What? Really? How much?

Guess I will drive the Corolla

I like Blackburn as a back up, good smart guy. But I would take JA in a second. Having personally knew him, he was smart and always trying to do things for the fans. he was a good team guy that a lot of people liked in the organization. He is faster, knows our defense and did get a lot of tackles. That means he was always around the ball. He will be missed, expecially if Beason or Davis goes down.

Anderson was soft, hope chase isn't the same

Blackburn was a contributing member of a superbowl team. Had a deciding play in the Super Bowl as well. Anderson, not so much. Not knocking on what JA brought to the table, but I'm ready for new faces and new results as well.