Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dpantherman

Domenik Hixon will visit Monday

269 posts in this topic

He will be a great #3 WR and can fill in at the #1 & #2 spot at times if he stays healthy. Very good speed and is a good locker room guy. Has good experience with a winner. Can also be a punt or kick off guy. It would be nice if we can sign him.

He will be a great #3 WR and can fill in at the #1 & #2 spot at times if he stays healthy. Very good speed and is a good locker room guy. Has good experience with a winner. Can also be a punt or kick off guy. It would be nice if we can sign him.

in b4 OMG CAROLINA PANTHERS INSIDER SAYS WE'RE GOING TO SIGN HIXON

seriously though, are we? just tell us

in b4 OMG CAROLINA PANTHERS INSIDER SAYS WE'RE GOING TO SIGN HIXON

seriously though, are we? just tell us

P9UpXD3.gif

Another solid pickup for the Panthers. A solid veteran who has two super bowl rings and actually played in the super bowl. You couldn't ask for a better set up for Cameron. Also, Hixon has shown flashes which is enough for the Panthers. Smitty and Cameron are the lightening and Hixon, Lafell and the running backs are the thunder. I like the way this is shaping up for the Panthers.

I agree with you. I cant see AE and Pilares back. Those two are very lucky that they're still even on a team right now.

And I would love to add Hixon. I never said he wouldnt improve our receiving corps. Im just saying if we do pick him or any other WRs, its looking like Gettleman is sending the message that we are going DT at 14. I dont see why he wouldnt.

bpa

Iiiiiiiiiifffff he was signed, it still would not affect BPA!!!!

If he gets signed someones gettin shown the door. Hope it ain't lafelle

Who will be the first to scream "We signed him!!" as April Fools?

Don't really care for him. I'd only be interested if we sign him for vet minimum.

If he gets signed someones gettin shown the door. Hope it ain't lafelle

I think Edwards, Pilares, and even Adams will all be gone long before LaFell goes anywhere.