Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Domenik Hixon will visit Monday

272 posts in this topic

Posted

How is the source on this the Browns beat writer? :(

A) Cleveland had a mild interest

B) she's damn good at her job

Posted

If we can get him for cheap then bring him on board.

Apparently the Lions offered him a contract earlier this month but he balked at it lol.

Posted

This guy could step in and be our #2 or #3 right off the bat.

Posted

Guess no TAVON :(

Likely Sheldon RIchardson or Star if he falls to 14.

Posted

If we nab him Smitty-Rookie-LaFell-Hixon-Ginn sounds like a formidable crew. At least compared to what we're used to.

Posted

Likely Sheldon RIchardson or Star if he falls to 14.

This would not take a WR out of the equation in the draft imo. But we haven't signed him so...

Posted

This is good news but I don't think this automatically says no to a 1st round receiver. It would just give us the ability to literally draft the best available player considering we will have few GLARING holes

Posted

I wouldn't jump to conclusions just yet. Maybe Gettleman is going all in on offense this season.

Posted

If we nab him Smitty-Rookie-LaFell-Hixon-Ginn sounds like a formidable crew. At least compared to what we're used to.

I completely agree a good combo of size and speed on the field. I would definitely feel better about 3 wide receiver sets with this receiving corp

Posted

I can't seen it being a more than two-year deal if he is signed. Combine that with his injury history, I can't see how this would put WR out of the question in this years draft.

Posted

This would not take a WR out of the equation in the draft imo. But we haven't signed him so...

If we do sign Hixon or any other receiver from here on, I think that would pretty much seal the faith on a WR in the 1st or 2nd. Base on the moves in FA, its looking like Gettleman is putting us toward to taking a DT at 14.

Posted

I like him. Would be an upgrade from Murphy.