Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Elon wide receiver Aaron Mellette has private workouts with Colts, Panthers, Seahawks

27 posts in this topic

Posted

Talking to hixon going wr 2nd rd

Posted

Who was that Elon wide out a few years back that had Jerry Rice numbers in college? I believe he played for the Cowboys briefly.

Terrell Hudgins.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrell_Hudgins

He was a beast at the FCS level but Aaron Mellette is a more complete WR, just raw...

Posted

Those number where all thanks to the qb, that just happens to be from my high school :).

Hm, a quick Google tells me his last news was assaulting an officer while to drunk to use his cell phone. On second thought I have never heard of him :D

Scott Riddle has been a mess ever since he graduated. i believe he was stabbed in a bar fight last week. trouble seems to follow him

6'2" 220 and a 4.5 from Elon...not bad. 18 TD's his Senior Year? Damn.

he was literally the only good WR they had, so of course he was going to score and get his catches. Elon throws the ball about 50 times a game

Posted

highlight vids

Posted

Corey Fuller would also be a great mid-late rounder to look at

Posted

Talking to hixon going wr 2nd rd

Because signing Hixon means we solve our wr needs? Lol

It surely seems like we go wr in the first since that's basically the position we've worked out the most. Can never have enough playmakers...

Posted

according to roto since he went to a local school,he does not count towards our 30 private workouts.even better,and that makes the 8th wr we have worked out this offseason.

Posted

Those number where all thanks to the qb, that just happens to be from my high school :).

Hm, a quick Google tells me his last news was assaulting an officer while to drunk to use his cell phone. On second thought I have never heard of him :D

Eastern Randolph eh? I went to Jordan Matthews in Siler City

Posted

His game vs UNC was TERRIBLE. That could e that he was on a terrible team but he also dropped a lot of balls that game. Can't imagine he would be better at the NFL level.

Posted

What is Elon? For us non local folks.

Posted

What is Elon? For us non local folks.

http://www.elon.edu/home/

Posted

Thanks. First time hearing about this school.