Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A crime that you have committed that you are willing to confess to committing.

89 posts in this topic

Posted

OK I'll fess up:

I have that DVD need to watch that movie again...I love me some B' Saddles.

Posted

This wasn't a crime it was self defense but one time I blew a crackheads leg completely off with a sawed off double barrell shot gun. Broke into my house and was acting crazy throwing junk at me and trying to harm me. I was on the phone with the cops and the whole thing was caught on video. I knew in self defense you were not allowed to shoot in the back and there are some other rules on that. But I blew his leg off. I got off clean and was told I did the right thing. My house was bloody and they found his femer bone in my yard. He got his leg connected back together and apparently has gotten his life straight. Moral of the story, don't break into my house.

Oh and I'm also guilty of illegally downloading music and movies

2 people like this

Posted

Also I have had public sex in the craziest places so many times I can't count.

Posted

When i was 13 i spent a few weeks in the mountains with my best friend. we were hiking around the woods when we found a house being built in the middle of nowhere. it was a two story house that only had a frame and windows by that point.

We completely trashed the place. we broke every window. we smashed every door except one that we caulked shut. we threw paint up and down the stairs. We smashed holes in the few walls that were standing.

Then we high tailed it out of there. some years later i met the family who built the place. not a word was said

Posted

I guess I've lived a pretty clean life, I have on 2 occasions lost the police while being chased with my car. It wasn't really so much a high speed chase as it was knowing where to duck & hide.

Posted

I guess I've lived a pretty clean life, I have on 2 occasions lost the police while being chased with my car. It wasn't really so much a high speed chase as it was knowing where to duck & hide.

Please tell me you were wearing leather driving gloves.

Posted

Blazing Saddles...now there's a movie they'd never have the balls to make in today's day and age!!!

I've had a few successful high speed chases in my days, cars and bikes

stole a few things back when I was younger...nothing major

dead hookers...is that really a crime?

Posted

Blazing Saddles is fuging awesome. I found it

20130331_135841_zps852a1ef2.jpg

Posted

one time I got high on crack broke into some dudes house and he blew my fuging leg off....fuging asshole.

1 person likes this

Posted

I know nothing about nothing.

But there are two things I was involved in as a teenager.

One of which got another guy who was involved a visit from the FBI.

Yeah, it was time to stop after that.

Posted

Blazing Saddles...now there's a movie they'd never have the balls to make in today's day and age!!!

why not?

Posted

I used to steal sports cards as a kid at the local CVS. I'd grab a couple packs, open them in the bathroom, take the good ones and trash the rest.

I've been a real BAMF in my lifetime