Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Awesomeness!!

A crime that you have committed that you are willing to confess to committing.

89 posts in this topic

Some of you are crazy, that breaking into houses stuff is creepy as poo. You're lucky you didn't get shot!

Also I just cried laughing at Daddy Uncles story

nice try FBI agent.....

anyways when I was little I used to shoplift pens from places like Staples because I thought it was fuging exhilarating.

Then one day some guy I know found a north face jacket outside of school on the ground. It was a women's small and clearly didn't fit him at all, yet he still took it. Something fundamentally changed in me that day that made me despise stealing. Source: I actually buy my condoms instead of shoplifting them from walmart.

However......one day this past summer in a Walmart somewhere in the NC/SC region, I saw this beautiful bad boy propped up in front of dozens of cases of Pepsi

232_1carolina_panthers_pepsi.jpg

This thing is huge, close to six feet tall. It was at that moment I knew I had to have it. So, I went up to a Walmart employee and asked if I could possibly purchase said poster, or come back once they were no longer using and planning on throwing it out. Well, I'm not sure what I expecting from the Walmart team because no one knew what I was talking about. By now my four other friends were ready to leave and getting antsy, so I told them to bring their truck up in front of the store.

After a quick glance around I saw no employees, so I grabbed this gigantic piece of fandom and walked out as casually as possible. Right as I walk out the main door, a Walmart employee is standing there. He looks at me dumbfounded, and I just smile and proceed to shove this in the back seat of my friends car. I slam the door and we drive off into the distance, me thinking for sure that I'm banned from Walmart.

Nothing was ever said, but I did almost ruin the poster when I threw a water bottle against a wall when Rodney White caught that deep pass over Nakamura in Atlanta. I spent the rest of the game drying my precious.

Not saying I haven't done some bad poo.....but if someone was in my house I would definitely be getting the gun that's so scary!

Not saying I haven't done some bad poo.....but if someone was in my house I would definitely be getting the gun that's so scary!

Lol, the ones I went into when I lived at the beach were always empty as we made sure they were summer homes before getting into them.

Bad checks, quite a few of them.

I tried to go steal a sign from a town in Austria once. But it was already gone by the time I got there.

Such a great sign to have....

Fucking%2C_Austria%2C_street_sign_croppe

When i was 17 i was arrested for growing pot.

Alot of pot.

I did all the typical teenage bad girl stuff. Stealing, drugs, vandalism, assault, breaking and entering, shoplifting...

I was such a bad one. I only got caught once for assault and battery with a deadly weapon. That's right... I tried to gut a ho for trying to steal my boyfriend. She failed and he was mine.

I did all the typical teenage bad girl stuff. Stealing, drugs, vandalism, assault, breaking and entering, shoplifting...

I was such a bad one. I only got caught once for assault and battery with a deadly weapon. That's right... I tried to gut a ho for trying to steal my boyfriend. She failed and he was mine.

I bet Dan is still proud of you to the day! ;)

I was 19 she was 15.. you know..

went to a prostitution house, a lot of times :)