Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Game day music

95 posts in this topic

Posted

Two chainz and trinidad james all gold everything. With music video care of the panthers rbs including a shirtless tolbert. Game over!

Posted

Ugh.

Not this thread again.

Every time it just becomes some stupid thread where everybody seems to think people care about what music they like before devolving into 3 people arguing about some crappy rap music for like ten pages

2 people like this

Posted

Lil Jon "Bia Bia" Instrumental

JayZ "U Don'tKnow" Instrumental

Posted

I like hip hop, but why does every song must be hip hop? It's time our players broaden their horizons a little bit. After a while, the same old stuff gets boring. I watched a lot of anime and played a lot of video games in my day. And I'm sure the younger players all did the same. You can find some great music there.

Posted

Is there any music that will repel the 40,000 Pats, Giants, and Jets fans that will infest our stadium this year? If so, play that.

1 person likes this

Posted

Growl, I hope not. I really want good, hopefully well thought out suggestions given the guidelines I listed at the start of this thread. I guess we'll find out.

Posters, Please keep this in mind. Think of game situations not just personal tastes.

Posted

What was nice at the bobcats arena is that they were playing current popular songs for things like dance for prizes and crap.... Gangnam style, the Harlem shake ect. I don't really care for those songs but at least it felt like current and not dated...

Posted

Big 3rd down stop on defense = Queens Another one bites the dust

Big hit = here comes the boom. P.O.D.

Situational = B.Y.O.B. System of a down.

1 person likes this

Posted

You can play this tune when we get a turnover...

Posted

I haven't even read a single post after OP but I'm confident it's all garbage. This is the worst forum in the world to ask about music.

Best thing to do is just look at other stadiums, both NFL and other sports, to see what they play.

Posted

when we score a TD this should be played

Posted

Wait ... the guy who gets paid to pick and set up music is asking for advice? Classic Panthers.